Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
A version for IV would be nice.

What A sells is for IV use, but apparently few people feel comfortable with setting themselves up for IV administration. It can also be injected intramuscularly, but one would need to use more, and the instructions I read specified injecting a little at several different sites to avoid irritation. It sounds like I'd pass out way before injecting enough.

Last edited:
Aardwolf

Aardwolf

Jun 19, 2019
You might want to stop drinking if you want N to work properly. And with your weight, 2N will be enough. BUT, you need to stop drinking alcohol, otherwise it will be pointless of a purchase and won't work as well.

Has there been any confirmed cases of N not working for alcoholics? I am alcohol dependent and weigh 110 kg, I intend to take 4 bottles. Would that be enough?

I really don't want to quit my favorite thing in the last weeks of my life and whenever I have quit alcohol before even for 6 months it takes only a few days for my tolerance to get back to dependent levels so I am not sure if it will make a difference.

Thank you.

Jumper

Jumper

Student
Jun 18, 2019
What A sells is for IV use, but apparently few people feel comfortable with setting themselves up for IV administration. It can also be injected intramuscularly, but one would need to use more, and the instructions I read specified injecting a little at several different sites to avoid irritation. It sounds like I'd pass out way before injecting enough.

I used the contact email provided in the updated PPH. A responded to me — he sells bottles of liquid N. Am I missing something?

Reactions: Aardwolf
Aardwolf

Aardwolf

Jun 19, 2019
I used the contact email provided in the updated PPH. A responded to me — he sells bottles of liquid N. Am I missing something?

The email I got also says its not injectable, either Soul is mistaken or you and I have got the wrong A.

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
It is probably injectable for the larger animals it is meant for, not for humans.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
The email I got also says its not injectable, either Soul is mistaken or you and I have got the wrong A.

Okay, sorry! It was my understanding that it's used by veterinarians to euthanize animals by IV but if A says you can't use his that way he's obviously the one you should listen to.

But now I really feel a need to know why not. Is anyone up to asking A why his N isn't suitable for IV administration? Is it because one would be too likely to pass out before injecting enough, or is there something else that makes it unsuitable for injection?

Just to demonstrate that I didn't make that up about IV use/injections, here's just the first description that comes up when I google "N injection":

Last edited:
Aardwolf

Aardwolf

Jun 19, 2019
Okay, sorry! It was my understanding that it's used by veterinarians to euthanize animals by IV but if A says you can't use his that way he's obviously the one you should listen to.

But now I really feel a need to know why not.

Now that I think about it what you said is correct, it makes sense that its intended for use by IV but will also work orally. There is no way even the best vet in the world could convince an elephant to drink some random fluid :).

Reactions: Jumper and Soul
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
Has there been any confirmed cases of N not working for alcoholics? I am alcohol dependent and weigh 110 kg, I intend to take 4 bottles. Would that be enough?

I really don't want to quit my favorite thing in the last weeks of my life and whenever I have quit alcohol before even for 6 months it takes only a few days for my tolerance to get back to dependent levels so I am not sure if it will make a difference.

Thank you.
You have several reasons to be concerned about this. N may not work for you if you are a diehard alcoholic and you've been drinking over a period of years. I would say yes, 4 bottles of N should kill you, but I can't upload my medical degree to show you I know what I'm talking about. (That was very heavy sarcasm.) The second problem is, you can't just quit drinking cold turkey - you would more than likely die from that, but it would be a horrific painful death with auditory and visual hallucinations and very physically unpleasant symptoms. Especially since you say even if you quit for 6 months it only takes a few days for your tolerance to go back up. I'm not giving you specific advise, but you may want to think long and hard about using this for your method.

Aardwolf

Aardwolf

Jun 19, 2019
You have several reasons to be concerned about this. N may not work for you if you are a diehard alcoholic and you've been drinking over a period of years. I would say yes, 4 bottles of N should kill you, but I can't upload my medical degree to show you I know what I'm talking about. (That was very heavy sarcasm.) The second problem is, you can't just quit drinking cold turkey - you would more than likely die from that, but it would be a horrific painful death with auditory and visual hallucinations and very physically unpleasant symptoms. Especially since you say even if you quit for 6 months it only takes a few days for your tolerance to go back up. I'm not giving you specific advise, but you may want to think long and hard about using this for your method.

Hey, thank you for your reply.

I didn't allude to this in my post but I am very familiar with the risks and how to manage alcohol withdrawal.

I have sobered up a bunch of times, if I need to sober up for the N to work I have diazepam and can manage that aspect of it myself. What I am mostly concerned about is if my body has found a way to safely process the alcohol for this long, will it find a way to process the N safely also?

Thanks again.

Last edited:
L

lone3wolf7

May 16, 2019
You might want to stop drinking if you want N to work properly. And with your weight, 2N will be enough. BUT, you need to stop drinking alcohol, otherwise it will be pointless of a purchase and won't work as well.

Will it be ok if I stop drinking for one or two weeks before my ctb date?

cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
It depends on many factors.

1. Your weight, primarily.
2. If you are on any stimulants, an alcoholic, or on anti-psychotic drugs.
3. The Amount you take.
Where is the info about stimulants interacting with n?

Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
It's administered intravenously for veterinary euthanasia, and is being used more and more on humans as a single-drug agent in judicial executions (intravenously of course).
Some States still use the three-drug protocol but more are moving over to single dose Pentobarbital/Nembutal

Last edited:
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
I would have provided a link in a PM but you have limited your profile, so I can't view it.
Weird. Can youclick my username and "start conversation"? I will send you a PM. Writing on the profile wall is public, it's not PM

LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
Will it be ok if I stop drinking for one or two weeks before my ctb date?
You might want to clear your whole system for awhile, two weeks won't be enough imo. Because you've been drinking for quite awhile I presume, because you did state in your previous post you are an alcoholic.
Hey, thank you for your reply.

I didn't allude to this in my post but I am very familiar with the risks and how to manage alcohol withdrawal.

I have sobered up a bunch of times, if I need to sober up for the N to work I have diazepam and can manage that aspect of it myself. What I am mostly concerned about is if my body has found a way to safely process the alcohol for this long, will it find a way to process the N safely also?

Thanks again.
3N is plenty for your weight. 90-120kg is the range for 3N. Also, you might want to stop any anti psychotic drug or alcohol before taking N.

Last edited:
Theon

Theon

Experienced
Jun 20, 2019
Hi everyone. New member. I've been trying to locate some N. Realized everything online is a scam. Relieved I found this site. I saw that A sells N. Is that still the case? I reached out to him today. Still waiting to hear back. My other option was to go to Mexico to try and get some from a clinic there. Was a little worried about bringing it back over. So if A can provide it that would be best case scenario. Have their been any issues with receiving the package in the US? Thanks in advance for any replies.
Hey there, I'm where you were a few weeks ago. New member just joined yesterday also in US. Trying to figure out best way to purchase N. don't know if you had any luck. I can't PM yet since I just joined I think but if you've made any progress and would rather communicate that way let me know, hopefully will get approved soon.

Antinous

Antinous

Sep 26, 2018
I'm confused by the concern expressed in this thread to stop drinking alcohol before taking N. The PPH says that alcohol can play a useful role in "potentiating" drugs like N. It goes on to say that alcohol is a useful calming agent, and mentions drinking one's favorite Scotch or Bailey's Irish Cream. It specifically recommends taking a strong alcoholic drink after drinking N because it will not only take away the bitter after-taste of the drug, but will make the N work faster. What am I missing?

Reactions: nihilistic_dragon
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
I'm confused by the concern expressed in this thread to stop drinking alcohol before taking N. The PPH says that alcohol can play a useful role in "potentiating" drugs like N. It goes on to say that alcohol is a useful calming agent, and mentions drinking one's favorite Scotch or Bailey's Irish Cream. It specifically recommends taking a strong alcoholic drink after drinking N because it will not only take away the bitter after-taste of the drug, but will make the N work faster. What am I missing?
AlcoholISM creates tolerances and changes metabolism. One time alcohol is different.

Reactions: inconsequential and LifeIsNotFun
Sirius

Sirius

Student
Jul 10, 2019
You might want to clear your whole system for awhile, two weeks won't be enough imo. Because you've been drinking for quite awhile I presume, because you did state in your previous post you are an alcoholic.

3N is plenty for your weight. 90-120kg is the range for 3N. Also, you might want to stop any anti psychotic drug or alcohol before taking N.
So what is the amount of time I would need to abstain from alcohol before I consider N ?
Antipsychotics can prolong comatose state.
Dependency on any substance that affects GABA neurotransmitters (benzo, barbiturates, gbl) can make N less effective.
would a bag over head after ingesting N guarantee success as much as adding Dilantin?

Last edited:
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
So what is the amount of time I would need to abstain from alcohol before I consider N ?
It depends on how long you have been drinking for.

Reactions: inconsequential
Sirius

Sirius

Student
Jul 10, 2019
It depends on how long you have been drinking for.
OK I have been a drinker most of my adult life: 3-6 drinks a day. I have NO issue stopping, as I have had to for medical reasons several times. NO ugly side effects from abstinence.

A

Aliaiactaest

Student
Jun 7, 2019
OK I have been a drinker most of my adult life: 3-6 drinks a day. I have NO issue stopping, as I have had to for medical reasons several times. NO ugly side effects from abstinence.
Yes, I drink a bunch too and would be interested in the effect.

LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
I recommend weening off drinking, and detoxing your liver for at least 6 months to a year.

Reactions: Sirius and inconsequential
Tequilamockingbird

Tequilamockingbird

Dec 6, 2018
Hi everyone. New member. I've been trying to locate some N. Realized everything online is a scam. Relieved I found this site. I saw that A sells N. Is that still the case? I reached out to him today. Still waiting to hear back. My other option was to go to Mexico to try and get some from a clinic there. Was a little worried about bringing it back over. So if A can provide it that would be best case scenario. Have their been any issues with receiving the package in the US? Thanks in advance for any replies.
Yes....he will write you back probably tomorrow morning telling you the process.

D

ddutch

Done with life
Oct 28, 2018
I always wonder why people talk as if A's N is 100% reliable while the N cocktail used on asisted suicide are completely different. Only assisted suicide is 100% reliable. Don't mix up with them.

. Because it is pentobarbital the same substance as the euthanasia organizations use for euthanasia. So Nembutal is pentobarbital and it is the most peaceful way.

Reactions: kuddelmuddel23
N

NotWhatIExpected

Jan 27, 2020
Did any of these people specify their weight by any chance? The one who took 3 N probably weighed over 90KG(its recommended to take 3 N for someone over 90KG).

Also, I presume you are talking about this mouthwash?

https://www.archerhardgoods.com/products/botot-mouthwash

Thanks.
Can you possibly link the source that says you need 3 bottles of Nembutal if you weigh 90kg? That's about what I am and that's a lot of money

omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
Can you possibly link the source that says you need 3 bottles of Nembutal if you weigh 90kg? That's about what I am and that's a lot of money

Hai

Please ignore all that member's posts, they're banned now. They lied about being sectioned as part of a wider scandal that took place on the forums last year, around the time that several accounts were ousted as trying to trick members into thinking they were buying N from legitimate sources when they weren't.

It doesn't surprise me they would lie abt needing 3 bottles for a 90kg person because that would mean very good business for a scammer, which they most likely were

N

NotWhatIExpected

Jan 27, 2020
Hai

Please ignore all that member's posts, they're banned now. They lied about being sectioned as part of a wider scandal that took place on the forums last year, around the time that several accounts were ousted as trying to trick members into thinking they were buying N from legitimate sources when they weren't.

It doesn't surprise me they would lie abt needing 3 bottles for a 90kg person because that would mean very good business for a scammer, which they most likely were
Okay, very cool, Exit and other places make it seem like 1 bottle is enough for a somewhat "frail old person" but that a bigger person would need 2 bottles--so if I'm 200lbs/90kg is 2 bottles of N enough for me?

Reactions: black br
B

black br

Feb 12, 2020
Okay, very cool, Exit and other places make it seem like 1 bottle is enough for a somewhat "frail old person" but that a bigger person would need 2 bottles--so if I'm 200lbs/90kg is 2 bottles of N enough for me?
Yes it is. You have to test the quality of the N you have.

Reactions: NotWhatIExpected
N

NotWhatIExpected

Jan 27, 2020
Yes it is. You have to test the quality of the N you have.
I don't have any N (process seems too complicated to buy it but more importantly I don't want to risk any legal trouble)

And I don't want to blow that much money at this stage of the game (that much change eventually)

I'm just going to stick to SN (it's a downside to both that you need an antiemetic, although I think I'm okay in that territory, but it seems particularly important to get one for N for it to be effective. Phil Nitschke mentioned Jimi Hendrix died/possibly committed suicide with N and then choked on his own vomit, I don't know if that would be painless, and it would also be fairly unsettling-looking I'd imagine)

Reactions: black br