• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Desdemona

Desdemona

Oct 14, 2020
What I mean is people in your life or in your community who CTB but no one ever expected them to. Those who are well liked, seemingly happy and enjoying life and so on so their death shocks everyone. You know, the people who seem to have everything going for them from the outside looking in

Last edited:
voidman

voidman

emptiness —> nothingness
Sep 15, 2020
Everyone I know, which is 99% family, would never ever do that. I'm almost certain, I would be shocked if any of them ever did anything like that. Although I don't think they will be so surprised if I did.

Reactions: x~Sophia~x
Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
According to my mom, I have an uncle who killed himself. Never met him, no photos, don't even know his name. The only thing from him is a painting of a landscape that was decorating the living room (and is now in the attic).

I guess the only pro of not having friends is that none of them will CTB.

peacechoice

peacechoice

Experienced
Oct 11, 2020
Yeah, I always wondered, but ohh now I know. It could happen anytime. I am trying to mask my pain and really try to keep up, but it is hard. It's important that your family knows or at least thinks your fine!