• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
One sided Sun article on SS.
SS didn't bully this individual in school, work or anywhere else.
See earlier comments about relationship between suicide and wearing pants.
As another user said; rehash of old article/ content.
Pain is harsh and constant for many for a lot of the time.
If folk IRL were as kind as folk here, life would that pain might be eased...
Just my 10c

Love and respect brothers and sisters
DBD

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
SS didn't bully this individual in school, work or anywhere else.
See earlier comments about relationship between suicide and wearing pants.
As another user said; rehash of old article/ content.
Pain is harsh and constant for many for a lot of the time.
If folk IRL were as kind as folk here, life would that pain might be eased...
Just my 10c

Love and respect brothers and sisters
DBD
Yep, your absolutely right. They're just trying to push their agenda and narrative

braziliansuicidegirl

braziliansuicidegirl

Nov 9, 2020
Yeh. I came across the site purely by luck through another website with a link here. I easily spent over 50 hours browsing before finding this sige
It is really difficult to find this site, I spent many years looking for something like this but I never found it. I thought that there were only forums like that on the deep web.

Reactions: LastFlowers
Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
a 25-year-old woman who took her own life while 'egged on' by strangers on an "evil" online suicide forum.
Imagine being bullied and "egged on" by strangers and still proceeding to come online every day. If we were really that evil, would users continue to come back and talk to us? I would just delete my account and never return if that was the case.

"You can tell [some users] are kids - someone said, 'should I tell my parents'? A bunch of people said, 'no, absolutely not'," she says.
"They tell you what to say to make your parents think you're OK.
"They mock the whole mental health industry."
It's sad that people see it like that. We would be open with our parents etc. if they wouldn't get all hysterical about it and actually listen to us. Saying "no, absolutely not" doesn't make us kids, it just shows the kind of experience we've had before.

"pro-choice" suicide forums and webpages which are easily accessible via search engine giants like Google
No? Lol. They should just open google and type in "Sanctioned Suicide" and see what they can find.

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime
J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
Can someone pastebin this? I don't want to give the Sun my click