G

Greggs1993

May 21, 2020
Hi there,

hope you're all keeping well,

Done a fair bit of research and looking for a low pain, lethal solution brought me to planning making H 2 S,

I have 450ml lime sulfur and 5l of flag cleaner which contains 10% hydrochloric acid,

Could someone please advise asap as to whether this sounds like enough to mix in a bucket in my car/bathroom and induce a quick knockout,

I am going to be incredibly thorough with signage and seals so that nobody else suffers,

Cheers

beyond_aquila_rift

beyond_aquila_rift

Student
May 11, 2020
If I was a chemist I'd be dead already lol. Sorry can't help

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
This was posted recently . Good to read if you're considering chemicals

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/some-practical-advice-on-chemicals.39240/

Tintypographer

Tintypographer

I am done as of 4-21-2023. Somewhere I am no more
Apr 29, 2020
Hello:

Thought I would post here. Sulfur dioxide is not the chemical you are thinking of. The reaction you are discussing is the production of H2S whcih is called hydrogen sulfide and is the common smell in rotten eggs. One of the worst smells in the world to humans and a severe irritant. It is also lethal with concentrations above 100 part per million as a gas (100 mg of gas per liter volume of air) toxic enough to cause death in time-frames as short as 10- 15 minutes. I won't give any calculations for anyone, the above is available in literature online in particular with the CDC for first responders dealing with the gas. To say it smells bad is to say being trapped in an elevator at a refried beans eating competition would be fragrantly pleasant. It is a severe irritant, and causes retching, wyw watering and can induce vomiting. It does bind quite tightly to the electron transport chain in your mitochondria which will quickly cause death from the shutdown of your muscles firing particularly the ones that control cardiac and breathing function.

The attached paper reference somces from nature and the beginning has a lot of detail about the toxicity of the gas:

It is dangerous to others around you although the human nose can detect part per billion concentrations so no one would stumble onto you unaware that a place was full of H2S.

Failure to achieve a toxic dose can induce bronchial spasms, asthma, burning and irritation retching and a nasty headache. It can also have some acutely toxic effects to breathing and lung function that could be long lasting.

I can't give you a yes on this one because I don't do that but I can tell you it is lethal at sufficient doses according to all available literature.

Reactions: Rabitfever
G

Greggs1993

May 21, 2020
Hello:

Thought I would post here. Sulfur dioxide is not the chemical you are thinking of. The reaction you are discussing is the production of H2S whcih is called hydrogen sulfide and is the common smell in rotten eggs. One of the worst smells in the world to humans and a severe irritant. It is also lethal with concentrations above 100 part per million as a gas (100 mg of gas per liter volume of air) toxic enough to cause death in time-frames as short as 10- 15 minutes. I won't give any calculations for anyone, the above is available in literature online in particular with the CDC for first responders dealing with the gas. To say it smells bad is to say being trapped in an elevator at a refried beans eating competition would be fragrantly pleasant. It is a severe irritant, and causes retching, wyw watering and can induce vomiting. It does bind quite tightly to the electron transport chain in your mitochondria which will quickly cause death from the shutdown of your muscles firing particularly the ones that control cardiac and breathing function.

The attached paper reference somces from nature and the beginning has a lot of detail about the toxicity of the gas:

It is dangerous to others around you although the human nose can detect part per billion concentrations so no one would stumble onto you unaware that a place was full of H2S.

Failure to achieve a toxic dose can induce bronchial spasms, asthma, burning and irritation retching and a nasty headache. It can also have some acutely toxic effects to breathing and lung function that could be long lasting.

I can't give you a yes on this one because I don't do that but I can tell you it is lethal at sufficient doses according to all available literature.
Cheers for your reply,

Apologies - yes it's hydrogen sulfide I've been looking into,

I'll have a read of this