• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

sadgirl2023

Apr 23, 2024
How do some people make suicide look so easy to get away with? I'm in my late 20s and I acknowledge how sad it is, but I admire when people can attempt it successfully when I'm so scared I'll do it wrong

Last edited by a moderator:
SomewhatLoved

SomewhatLoved

Bringing out the Dead and Searching for the Living
Apr 12, 2023
Suicide, at the end of the day, is kind of a gamble. Nothing is 100% effective. Compare it to surgery, where there's always a risk of complication, no matter how small.

If we want to do it, all we can do is try to research a method that's highly effective and will get us where we want to go.

I'm personally looking into inert gas. If everything is secured in place, it's effective and painless. Most threads of failed attempts using this method seem to stem from someone falling out of position and being severed from the gas supply/breaking the seal on their mask/hood, or from not having enough supply and running out of gas and surviving as they were not sufficiently asphyxiated.

Reactions: davidtorez
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I know, I also envy and admire those who managed to voluntarily cease existing as well. They are the true fortunate ones to me as now they are incapable of suffering in this meaningless and undesirable existence, really wish the option is there to easily die in peace.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
The act of suicide is easy, a rope and 2 minutes is all we need to be gone from this world.

The tough part is coming to terms with suicide. No one is ready until they carry out the final act. It has taken me over 25 years and still not 100% ready yet.

Don't listen to anyone who tells you they are ready etc. If they were ready, they'd be gone.

Good luck and be gentle on yourself. CTB is the most unnatural thing we can do, it takes time to get sure.

S

sadgirl2023

Apr 23, 2024
Desparation. Sometimes you just need to go bad enough you just do it. No thoughts, just do it.
If you watch videos, most seem very task oriented. No hesiration. Just focused on getting it done.
I cannot find videos