• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

Ell.Sm.

Mar 31, 2018
I would like to know if I am the only person who feels that he only wants to die without more. It has been happening for too long, although I may not see any apparent reasons and I may not even see my life so horrible like to do it but I still feel like I need it. It is simply a desire to end everything, without reasons, just wanting to do it.

Reactions: lv-gras, suffering, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
Fylobatica

Fylobatica

Inactive
Apr 1, 2018
Feelings of pointlessness might often be the "unspecified" reason behind this. There's no need to be severely depressed to think about the end.
Even though there might be something more about it. I know personally people who keep on living even if they feel that there's no meaning to existence. Maybe disappointment with the world, etc.

Reactions: Strumgewehr, lv-gras, Cyanide and 1 other person
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
I don't think one needs a motive for wanting to die. Do you want to die? Then do as you wish. It is that simple.

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, Rocky M, lv-gras and 4 others
Vox

Vox

Mar 28, 2018
Wanting to die without a reason is only weird because it contradicts the equally weird urge to live without a reason. Two weirds make a normal. So I think you're ok.

Reactions: Anarchy, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, lv-gras and 2 others
ChizuruN

ChizuruN

Failure at Living, Failure at Dying
Mar 20, 2018
I'm not sure if I really have any "reason" for why I want to do it.
A while ago, I made a promise to myself that even if I started wanting to live one day, I would still force myself to end it all. I have no reason for that, that I know of.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Cyanide
Fylobatica

Fylobatica

Inactive
Apr 1, 2018
I don't think one needs a motive for wanting to die. Do you want to die? Then do as you wish. It is that simple.

The simplest solutions never seem to cross the mind of the many. It's always been this way, throughout history

Reactions: lv-gras and Cyanide
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
I would like to know if I am the only person who feels that he only wants to die without more. It has been happening for too long, although I may not see any apparent reasons and I may not even see my life so horrible like to do it but I still feel like I need it. It is simply a desire to end everything, without reasons, just wanting to do it.

Even though you say it is without a motive, everything we do has a motive. So probably in your subconscious there is some reason you want to die.

GodKnows

GodKnows

What lies ahead
Jun 28, 2018
For me it's either death right now or wage slavery until death. I don't plan to start a family so I don't care.

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and Deckchairs
A

axorz

Aug 5, 2018
do you would still want to die if you would win the lottery?

Reactions: lv-gras
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
do you would still want to die if you would win the lottery?

Winning the lottery wouldn't cure my chronic pain.
So yes, in a sense. I would use the money to pay good doctors.

Reactions: Cursed Shaman and lv-gras
Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
Have you seeked therapy? it might help

Reactions: lv-gras