• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

E

Ell.Sm.

Mar 31, 2018
I would like to know if I am the only person who feels that he only wants to die without more. It has been happening for too long, although I may not see any apparent reasons and I may not even see my life so horrible like to do it but I still feel like I need it. It is simply a desire to end everything, without reasons, just wanting to do it.

Fylobatica

Fylobatica

Inactive
Apr 1, 2018
Feelings of pointlessness might often be the "unspecified" reason behind this. There's no need to be severely depressed to think about the end.
Even though there might be something more about it. I know personally people who keep on living even if they feel that there's no meaning to existence. Maybe disappointment with the world, etc.

ChizuruN

ChizuruN

Failure at Living, Failure at Dying
Mar 20, 2018
I'm not sure if I really have any "reason" for why I want to do it.
A while ago, I made a promise to myself that even if I started wanting to live one day, I would still force myself to end it all. I have no reason for that, that I know of.

C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
I would like to know if I am the only person who feels that he only wants to die without more. It has been happening for too long, although I may not see any apparent reasons and I may not even see my life so horrible like to do it but I still feel like I need it. It is simply a desire to end everything, without reasons, just wanting to do it.

Even though you say it is without a motive, everything we do has a motive. So probably in your subconscious there is some reason you want to die.

A

axorz

Aug 5, 2018
do you would still want to die if you would win the lottery?

Reactions: lv-gras