pantherfairy

pantherfairy

Aug 27, 2018
Can you reliably commit suicide with 80+ mg of Oxycodone? Is the only source the dark web, and how dangerous is that when mailed from one state to another within the U.S.? If I currently live in someone else's house, will they, or the seller, get in trouble after my death?

Also, could you combine Oxycodone with another method, like lethal salts from the PPH? Would they cancel each other out or would it become more effective? Do anti-emetics affect Oxycodone?

I'm sorry for all the questions.

Last edited:
Andrew

Andrew

Aug 27, 2018
Taking enough of just about any pill will do the trick. But really the easiest way also the way i may go is to tie a rope to a doorknob and just lay on my stomach i know sounds dumb but it's the same as being choked out u just don't wake up.

Reactions: Madrid27
saffron

saffron

Student
Jul 18, 2018
if you're going to go with opiates/opiods try to inject them (not sure you can inject oxy), IV best, subcutaneous 2nd best, snorting might be o.k. .. take metoclopramide first and some benzos

chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

Not Circling the Drain Anymore
May 31, 2018
Oxycodone, or any opioid, can be lethal in a great enough quantity. The problem is that it's so hard to know what that quantity is. There are SO many variables. Just a few: are you opioid naive or tolerant? How much do you weigh? Do you have the CYP450 gene that affects the way you metabolize opioids? Basically, what would be lethal to one person might just give you a solid buzz.

Reactions: betteroffdead, akosineenee, Smilla and 1 other person
Kev

Kev

Student
Aug 18, 2018
If you were of average weight and have a low tolerance to opioids, 80mg of oxycodone may be enough. However, it is much more effective when combined with a large dose of benzodiazapenes, a couple pulls of hard liquor, and anti-emetics.

Reactions: saffron
pantherfairy

pantherfairy

Aug 27, 2018
If you were of average weight and have a low tolerance to opioids, 80mg of oxycodone may be enough. However, it is much more effective when combined with a large dose of benzodiazapenes, a couple pulls of hard liquor, and anti-emetics.
Thank you. If you don't mind, is there anywhere else to get them besides the dark web and if I order them on there will the homeowner or seller get in trouble after the fact?

pantherfairy

pantherfairy

Aug 27, 2018
if you're going to go with opiates/opiods try to inject them (not sure you can inject oxy), IV best, subcutaneous 2nd best, snorting might be o.k. .. take metoclopramide first and some benzos
What's the lethal dose for injection?

bbq1

bbq1

Gone
Aug 3, 2018
I.v of a proper liquid drug gives 100%
It won't be that if you try crushing pills plus you can clog a vein easy due to the powder not dissolving.
The bioavailability of oral administration of oxycodone averages within a range of 60 to 87%, with rectal administration yielding the same results; intranasal varies between individuals with a mean of 46%

Reactions: lv-gras
pantherfairy

pantherfairy

Aug 27, 2018
I.v of a proper liquid drug gives 100%
It won't be that if you try crushing pills plus you can clog a vein easy due to the powder not dissolving.
The bioavailability of oral administration of oxycodone averages within a range of 60 to 87%, with rectal administration yielding the same results; intranasal varies between individuals with a mean of 46%
If making injections isn't the solution, how do you find liquid oxycodone?

bbq1

bbq1

Gone
Aug 3, 2018
I don't know if there is a liquid version but I know crushing pills up and trying to inject in a water solution isn't simple. As it's got a decent oral bio I'd stick to that but get more. 300mg will be a good dose to add to benzo's and booze.

Last edited:
Reactions: saffron and lv-gras
Lowri

Lowri

Jun 19, 2018
I have used tramadol for several years and have developed a tolerance to it. Does it mean I also have a tolerance to fentanyl?

I

IWishYouAllGoodLuck

Student
Aug 17, 2018
I have used tramadol for several years and have developed a tolerance to it. Does it mean I also have a tolerance to fentanyl?
Logically yes, practically you can check which receptors they target and if they are different the cross tolerance shouldn't be that big plus with fent i know people who wouldnt probably survive just by taking like 4 mg and after many naloxons he came back.