• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I don't understand those who act like suicide is something that needs to be justified, if one wishes to leave this existence on their own terms they simply should be able to in peace and it's not something for other people to decide or have a say in it, it's not any of their business.
I don't get what makes some people think that voluntary death needs a reason behind it or why one needs to meet a certain suffering criteria for their wish to die to be valid, I don't see what's supposedly so valuable and beneficial about this futile, meaningless existence that we never consented to in the first place to make it so people believe that an individual choosing when they die needs to be justified.

People procreate even know such a thing is so incredibly harmful, unacceptable and could never really be justified yet insist that voluntary death needs a reason and want to gatekeep who should be allowed to die peacefully even know nobody is literally obligated to continue existing.

And anyway death will happen someday whether there is a reason behind it or not so why do people believe that voluntary death needs a reason behind it, no people should be able to choose when they die, why should anyone have to prolong being conscious and aware when they don't wish to. It isn't like anybody can suffer from not existing, it isn't like anybody who no longer exists can mourn for how they lack the ability to suffer. Suicide is simply a personal decision that should always be respected no matter what, in my case I'd certainly always prefer to not exist, the only desirable state to me is non-existence.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I agree. Any reason for suicide is valid. If somebody wants to end their life, I think they should be allowed to do so. After all, it's their life hence their autonomy to choose. However, of course people will never agree to this as people want us to suffer and go through life. Their responses even show that they believe this as they talk about how "suicide is the easy way out". How infuriating

C

cosmic-freedom

Mar 18, 2024
Yes.I saw this happen with my own eyes.There was classmate of mine who ctb'd recently.I didn't know him well.But he was very outgoing from what I observed.A friend of mine was quite close to him.She was like a sister to him and he texted her the morning of his passing.I was quite distraught to know that he passed away from ctb.But apart from that,I felt a lot of respect for him during that time.He chose to live life on his own terms.Lots of people were going on about "Oh,but he was fine!","What happened to him all of a sudden?" for a few days.And then they forgot about him,and his name was removed from the roll call and nobody,not even his friends remember him.That's how much people care.Stupid NPCs