• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It really isn't and I don't understand those who act in such a way. It literally makes no sense to label suicide as bad when all that's bad is as a result of existence and without existence one cannot suffer in any way. Everybodys going to die someday and suicide is literally just the personal choice to escape from meaningless suffering, I personally see no point to suffering so unnecessarily for decades when the absence of existence is ideal, in fact to me suicide is something positive as it's suffering prevention.

Those who no longer exist cannot mourn for how they lack the ability to suffer in an existence that was always very undesirable in the first place yet there is no limit as to how torturous existing can get, and this is why for me suicide is always very rational as I don't want to suffer in any way and see all suffering as best avoided.
Existence really just is a hellish and harmful imposition where one is just slowly dying and waiting around to die anyway, to me this is what is bad instead of suicide, for me suicide is simply the solution to the true problem that is existence itself but of course only never existing is true perfection.

I just don't see any value in being conscious and aware with the ability to feel endless pain and agony, I find it disturbing how they label suicide as bad when the amount of suffering in this world is horrifying and beyond comprehension. I'd always prefer to not exist no matter what especially as humans are destined for nothing but to be tormented by old age with most ending up with dementia or some agonising illness just slowly dying. Under no circumstances would I ever want existence, how could they label suicide as bad when existence is this evil.

Endlichkeit

Endlichkeit

Tears do not burn except in solitude
Feb 26, 2023
It also isn't good. And suffering isn't bad or good. Everything is just meaningless. It doesn't matter what you do. Want to exit? That's ok. Want to exist? Also ok. You don't have to justify wanting to die or to live.

J

J&L383

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
Many people manage to enjoy life, and there are lots of good things, there's beauty in nature and music and art. But there is a lot of suffering in the world that I can't ignore, and personal physical pain and discomfort can be infuriating. I live under the presumption that after I'm dead there will be essentially nothing. So I can appreciate making the best of this one life. But it's up to the individual. And so now for me personally the liabilities of living seem to be overtaking the the joy of living. ☹️😔 Suicide shouldn't have the stigma that it does, it should simply be considered a choice.

Reactions: Life is pointless