• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Capsaicin78

Capsaicin78

Full time failure
May 4, 2022
Was scrolling through some webstites that are made for "preventing" suicide. Only thing they do is list the same phone number over their website and ofc ask for donation money.
These people are either completely ignorant or greedy for money. They even call depression a disease that can be treated fairly well. Hahaha. Good one.

EDIT : One addition :
Marquis was right when he said that "The Mental Health Industry fails almost everyone it touches".

Last edited:
brokensea

brokensea

Arcanist
Aug 4, 2022
I always hear I should care about things I don't care about so I don't know how that helps. Be happy with your shitty friends who hardly ever see you. Be happy about pointless hobbies that mean nothing to you. Feel guilt over how sad shitty people will feel if you die. They never say anything useful.

Z

Zaljko

Oct 17, 2019
It is a joke, in my opinion, because they don't give a shit about the billion moments that lead up to a person making an attempt - and they try to convince people that their shit lives are worth living in the last moments of horror when any person with the ability to think objectively would say "hey, maybe not enduring this is better".

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Suicide prevention is just prolonging suffering. Those pro lifers are in denial of the cruel reality of this existence. The truth is that there is nothing wrong with suicide. None of us asked to be here in the first place and to die would remove the cause of all our problems which is life itself. The dead are incapable of feeling pain, so therefore to die is ideal. We will all die eventually one day so we deserve the right of being able to exit for when the time is right for us rather than it being out of our control.