• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Caoine01

Caoine01

Experienced
Feb 23, 2023
In a German newspaper (Morgenpost) an article appeared about a suicide presumably by means of a CO2 extinguisher:

"A walker found a 38-year-old dead in a car on a dirt road on Sylt on Thursday.
A fire extinguisher was emptied in the vehicle, police said on Friday. Several media reported.
Accordingly, the man lived and worked on Sylt, the cause of death has not yet been clarified.
After the discovery, the man was taken to Kiel for an autopsy that same evening.
The vehicle also came to the mainland to secure evidence."

• Informative
Reactions: SenseOfLoss, Endex and Dead Meat
N

NoahJuan

Mar 5, 2022
Huh. That could work. Maybe. Breathing pure C02 can knock you out pretty fast from what i understand. I seem to recall a bunch of people dying recently from swimming in a pool thay had dumped dry ice into to create a fog effect.

problem with C02 is it immediately creates a suffocating sensation.

But i have read if you breath it in pure, it can knock you out in about 10 seconds or so.

• Informative
Reactions: stilldreaming and Dead Meat