• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

X

Xiaomi

Taking a break: October 24, 2023 and onwards
Aug 8, 2020
Ever wanna impress that goth you've been stalking endlessly? Well here's your chance.
Feel free to add some more:

1. Are you sleep? Because I want you forever.
2. You are the antiemetic to my SN.
3. I hope you die, so I can inspect your body (only works if you're a coroner/morgue technician/meat inspector)

Last edited:
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Ever wanna impress that goth you've been stalking endlessly? Well here's your chance.
Feel free to add some more:

1. Are you sleep? Because I want you forever.
2. You are the antiemetic to my SN.
3. I hope you die, so I can inspect your body (only works if you're a coroner/morgue technician/meat inspector)
Suicide pick up lines.

This isn't in the slightest bit funny or amusing.

This is supposed to be a website where people who are facing a multitude of problems can speak openly and get peer support.

This is not supposed to be a piss take, not supposed to be a pro-suicide cult, and certainly is not supposed to provide the foundations to a weird "suicide is a positive thing" culture.

E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Suicide pick up lines.

This is supposed to be a website where people who are facing a multitude of problems can speak openly and get peer support.

This is not supposed to be a piss take, not supposed to be a pro-suicide cult, and certainly is not supposed to provide the foundations to a weird "suicide is a positive thing" culture.
Nobody is making fun of anyone or targeting specific people here.
It's just 'jokes' to alleviate the shittiness of existence before death.
I think it's up to each person to decide whether they find it funny or not.

X

Xiaomi

Taking a break: October 24, 2023 and onwards
Aug 8, 2020
Suicide pick up lines.

Believe it or not, suicide memes and jokes are actually therapeutic.

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Nobody is making fun of anyone or targeting specific people here.
It's just 'jokes' to alleviate the shittiness of existence before death.
I think it's up to each person to decide whether they find it funny or not.
I take your point about "alleviat[ing] the shittiness of existence".

I'm new on this website, and while I like the idea of being able to speak about things openly (many of the depression forums out there are run by snowflakes who moderate them in such a way that you basically can't even talk about depression), I find some of the undercurrents on this website a little weird.

E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020

I'm new on this website, and while I like the idea of being able to speak about things openly (many of the depression forums out there are run by snowflakes who moderate them in such a way that you basically can't even talk about depression), I find some of the undercurrents on this website a little weird.
I can see where you're coming from.
I really agree with what you said here, and I think this is the main function of this site.
But trying to find a little humor in the darkness may not be all that bad.
I guess if someone really doesn't like the thread/the tone of it, they can always report it and it may be taken down.

Reactions: BipolarGuy
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020

I really agree with what you said here, and I think this is the main function of this site.
I guess if someone really doesn't like the thread/the tone of it, they can always report it and it may be taken down.
It's ok, I'm not going to report the thread.
It obviously isn't a trolling attempt by somebody and others seem to engage with the thread.

However, some of the undercurrents on this site do alarm me to be quite honest.
I think that's the point I'm making.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020

If it doesn't go against the rules or anything though you can always ignore the whole thread. There's an option at the top I had to use a few times because of major triggers
It's ok, I'm not going to report the thread.
It obviously isn't a trolling attempt by somebody and others seem to engage with the thread.

However, some of the undercurrents on this site do alarm me to be quite honest.
I think that's the point I'm making.
May I ask what alarms you? Maybe an explanation will help

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
May I ask what alarms you? Maybe an explanation will help

I don't know why I didn't receive a notification that you had quoted me.
I only saw your quote because a couple of people had 'reacted' to my post.

I will be fair: the comments that have concerned me are few and far between, so it isn't a common thing.
The vast number of comments I have seen are mature and supportive.

But to be specific, I don't like it when suicide is talked about as a positive thing.
It blatantly isn't positive, and only those who are so far down the rabbit hole that they can't 'see' properly would think this way.

I'll have to travel through things to find other examples. As I said it isn't a common occurrence and in fairness I'm writing this off the cuff, just a feeling of a less than healthy undertone perpetuated by a small number of people.

Reactions: nerve
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
I don't know why I didn't receive a notification that you had quoted me.
I only saw your quote because a couple of people had 'reacted' to my post.

I will be fair: the comments that have concerned me are few and far between, so it isn't a common thing.
The vast number of comments I have seen are mature and supportive.

But to be specific, I don't like it when suicide is talked about as a positive thing.
It blatantly isn't positive, and only those who are so far down the rabbit hole that they can't 'see' properly would think this way.

I'll have to travel through things to find other examples. As I said it isn't a common occurrence and in fairness I'm writing this off the cuff, just a feeling of a less than healthy undertone perpetuated by a small number of people.
I can understand your views on it. Suicide is usually, for most, a very sad occurrence. It's considered taboo and makes people uncomfortable. But, for many, dark humor is what keeps us going. Here is safe to do that.

A sincere question: do you consider euthanasia or assisted suicide not "positive"? To qualify, most would be subjected to a horrid death if not given the option. Their disease or diagnosis is inhumane. Much worse than taking N and going to sleep.

It's very subjective, and it's okay if you don't agree. That's what makes us human. But even if jokes are made, it doesn't make it less serious.

Last edited:
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
I can understand your views on it. Suicide is usually, for most, a very sad occurrence. It's considered taboo and makes people uncomfortable. But, for many, dark humor is what keeps us going. Here is safe to do that.

A sincere question: do you consider euthanasia or assisted suicide not "positive"? To qualify, most would be subjected to a horrid death if not given the option. Their disease or diagnosis is inhumane. Much worse than taking N and going to sleep.

It's very subjective, and it's okay if you don't agree. That's what makes us human. But even if jokes are made, it doesn't make it less serious.
I'm a fan of dark humour too, but quite honestly "suicide pick up lines" are just not funny.
In my personal view they point to a weird subculture.
No, I'm not a snowflake. I just find it weird.

Bear in mind that I'm saying these things as someone who has attempted suicide twice and am now seeking to purchase 'N'.

It is not as simple as implying that somebody is either pro-suicide or anti-euthanasia.
These are complex issues, and remember I said that I don't like some of the *undercurrents* on this website.

Euthanasia I agree with.

Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
I'm a fan of dark humour too, but quite honestly "suicide pick up lines" are just not funny.
In my personal view they point to a weird subculture.
No, I'm not a snowflake. I just find it weird.

Bear in mind that I'm saying these things as someone who has attempted suicide twice and am now seeking to purchase 'N'.

It is not as simple as implying that somebody is either pro-suicide or anti-euthanasia.
These are complex issues, and remember I said that I don't like some of the *undercurrents* on this website.

Euthanasia I agree with.
I know there are quite a few gray areas and everything isn't so black and white with pro and anti.

What subculture are you referring? I never implied you were anything. If you don't find them funny, you can always move on to a different thread. Doesn't mean you're a snowflake, just means you don't like the content. Which is okay. ♡

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020

Memes and ironic dettachment are a big part of youth culture, and roughly half of the users of this site are under 25. Everybody has their own coping mechanism, finding some humor in bleakness of our existence can be therapeutic.