• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It must be a relief to have a suicide note you feel pleased with, I wish you the best.

AlexYaBoy

AlexYaBoy

The Lord of Dribblers
Mar 11, 2024
Just came here to say this,
my suicide note is pretty gd ngl I'm kind of proud of it and want to show it to the person I wrote it to.
"That would be a good note. I don't think a writer could ever commit suicide, do you? A writer would be too busy working on the note the whole goddamned year. Trying to get it just right. First draft, second draft, third revision, whole new ending, finally would turn into a book proposal and have a reason to live."

- Georige Boi

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
who are you going to show it to? will it be before or after ctb?

H

helpls

Mar 2, 2024
who are you going to show it to? will it be before or after ctb?
the one i talked about in this post is for a friend of mine. I'll definitely send it to my family after I ctb, like maybe send them a delayed email or something. I'm going to write to my family and a few other friends of mine but I'm only like halfway through

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
the one i talked about in this post is for a friend of mine. I'll definitely send it to my family after I ctb, like maybe send them a delayed email or something. I'm going to write to my family and a few other friends of mine but I'm only like halfway through
it's ok. a letter is something special. give it to the people you think are right. hope you are better.