wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Peanuts aren't nuts! They're seeds!
Jan 21, 2021
Who are you talking to?
wow. I've been off this website for a bit.... that comment is horrific :( the one you responded to... :(
Trauma kills you. I know that for a fact. If suicide was easy I would not be here. My mom, sexual abusers, "friends" "family" and so many people broke me. I wish those fuckers would have there revenge, but mostly I just want to escape my pain. If I have that in death then I know I will be ok
I feel you. It is worse when people do not believe it. I think you are right that alleviation of pain feels most important.

Reactions: BeautifulMosaics and bloomingdark
LonelyNick

LonelyNick

They/Them, He/Him
Jul 15, 2020
I'm of the view now that society prevents suicide mainly because of the hurt it causes to many people. In that way, my suffering is placed below that of others. Figures. As long as the people that help feel like they've done a good deed afterwards.
T H I S

• Love
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, bloomingdark and wordsonscreen
bloomingdark

bloomingdark

Alex
Jan 24, 2019
I feel bad because, i don´t feel guilt at all, i do for certain people but about my parents i barely have it and i wish it wasn´t that way, for respect i am doing it really away so they don´t find my body and have to deal with extra trauma, i also be explaining them that me choosing to die was not their fault, about my friends and boyfriend i kind of feel guilty but i know it won´t be that hard, i guess.

• Hugs
Reactions: wordsonscreen and Mentalmick
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Peanuts aren't nuts! They're seeds!
Jan 21, 2021
I feel bad because, i don´t feel guilt at all, i do for certain people but about my parents i barely have it and i wish it wasn´t that way, for respect i am doing it really away so they don´t find my body and have to deal with extra trauma, i also be explaining them that me choosing to die was not their fault, about my friends and boyfriend i kind of feel guilty but i know it won´t be that hard, i guess.
Its okay that you're not feeling very guilty. Everyone handles it differently! <3

• Love
Reactions: bloomingdark
Odwin

Odwin

Bucket of Chicken
Mar 31, 2021
I don't understand the question why should I feel guilty?

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
That's the big question do you suffer needlessly to prevent others from suffering from your suicide? that's the choice we have to make to CTB but once your gone, you know you won't feel guilty. I feel sorry for the family when someone CTB and then another family member follows a few months later.

Cheers

Geo

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, bloomingdark and lofticries