• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I tried to contact this one suicide hotline chat from my country because it's the only one that has a chat. I hate calls and I get really anxious from them. On the chat it says that there was a line so I had to wait. The system seems is really bad though because I was waiting there for like 5 hours with my tab open but I would never actually get connected to a person. I also just had a panic attack at that time so I was full of emotions and had nowhere to turn except this hotline. I wish there were more options on how to contact them or wish they would get some kind of funding so that they can actually make this chat work! I mean who's waiting there for 5 or more hours? What is all that tax money and state money being put to if we don't even have a suicide (hotline) chat?

iDieUDie80

iDieUDie80

Arcanist
Jul 6, 2020
I once tried to text with the U.S. crisis line (741741) and no-one ever got through to me. The actual number was very quick, though.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I once tried to text with the U.S. crisis line (741741) and no-one ever got through to me. The actual number was very quick, though.
Ah I see, not sure why they claim they will respond to texts then

L

Leaving Logically

Aug 1, 2020
I had a friend who was doing work-study in the psychology department of a major university. Her first day, with precisely zero training or warning, they assigned her to the suicide hotline. I cannot do justice to the hilarity of her recounting the story.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
if you go to the recovery section of the forum and go to the treatments. one of the people put some hotlines there that might help you. i saw this thread earlier and just tripped across it looking for something for myself and thought of you :)