• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

AllorNothing

AllorNothing

Feb 12, 2020
This is a Mega-thread for resources for those of us who would like help that they may not be receiving from this forum.

Here are a few website that have a collection of different hotline/crisis support lines broken down by nation:
Feel free to add other resources that you feel have helped (even those that are part of this forum, but may be obsure to many members), not matter how "small" or "insginificant" you may think it is. Chances are it will be of help to someone else too.

B

Berlin76

Wizard
Aug 18, 2019
got some extra options for mental help.

for UK

For USA

Last edited:
helpmehelpme

helpmehelpme

self and collective help
Jan 25, 2020
List of "warm lines" by state in the USA

They usually offer peer support, non-crisis, by people in recovery themselves. Slightly off-topic but hopefully of use to at least one person ...

Last edited:
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
great thread in my opinion for the recovery section.

there is a website i recommend to a lot of people whom are attempting to recover. it's the oldest suicideforum on the internet, and it has members that are still active and helping others, whom joined like 15 years ago, which is insane to me. it helped me a lot in the past, in terms of needing someone to talk to me, for the purposes of giving me a clear thought process. many older members on here have been using both ss and sf back and forth and it's helped them, including myself.

this forum also has the same functionalities and web design as ss, with a chat, forum and it's own app. i've been there for a while as well. And both sf and ss help me equally. i'll have moods of suicidal ideation and this place is the best spot for me. and when there's time where i need to be away from suicidal ideation and resources because of its negativity and in dire need of some sort of positivity, i'll often times just go to SF, to talk to people and gather myself.

here's the link: https://www.suicideforum.com/
i hope it helps those in recovery as a platform you can bounce here from there on, depending on you're mood.

take care.