• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

desperatetoctb

Jan 27, 2024
Which country are you in? Since you said you're not in the US, and it's a GA crash, it's not like NTSB is going to investigate (as long as it's not registered in the US?). It'll be suspicious, but I don't think they'll really do a deep dive into the cause.

They dont need to do a deep dive to have data about airspeed and descent rate and at that point its really just 1+1.

Except for heavy structural failure, which they look for, there is absolutely no reason why someone without ctb intent would nose-dive into terrain.

fallingasl33p

fallingasl33p

Jan 2, 2024
My dream would be like a suicide dreamliner where all the passengers know what they're signing up for. Get to 30000 feet or so a nice cruising altitude. Anywhere above 10000 odd at least. Depressurise and let hypoxia lul us all to permanent sleep.

D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023
They dont need to do a deep dive to have data about airspeed and descent rate and at that point its really just 1+1.

Except for heavy structural failure, which they look for, there is absolutely no reason why someone without ctb intent would nose-dive into terrain.
Yeah but that's why you fly VFR in IMC, so in the end the most likely outcome is 'accidental' CFIT?