Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ruby765

Oct 13, 2020
Which one?

Ruby, Rikki151 has posted some advice for you further up this thread. I think that's the 'best' of the advice you're searching for, it's a simple method, although you'd need guts to do it. I wish you the very best xxx
[/QUOTE
I HV tried once n I failed now I need to hurry or else more problem will be there shud I jump off a cliff? Or anything accidental
Please do not do anything in a hurry. If you do not take enough time to think things through, you could end up much worse. For example, if you pick a bad plan, you could end up with brain damage and that will be a terrible burden for your family.
Which one?

I HV tried once n I failed now I need to hurry or else more problem will be there shud I jump off a cliff? Or anything accidental
Yesterday night I was thinking wt if I drown myself to nearby waterbody...

Last edited:
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
Which one?

It is virtually impossible to drown yourself. Survival instinct will stop you from being successful.

Reactions: Shiv15 and Ghost2211
Shiv15

Shiv15

Student
Sep 3, 2020
Which one?

Drowning is next to impossible. Don't even try it. And if you do choose to jump off a cliff, it could potentially be looked upon as an accident. So that can be a good thing since that's what you're aiming for.

And many people in india commit suicide by hanging. Yesterday, a popular indian actor commited suicide by hanging. asif basra is his name. You may recognise him.

But for someone like you, i had still recommend jumping off a cliff. Hanging still takes time there is a lot of variables that comes into play. But you seem quite desperate to me. That's why something simple like "Jumping off a cliff" suits you at this point in time. I just feel that because of everything going through your head, you will mess up hanging.

• Aww..
Reactions: x~Sophia~x
R

Ruby765

Oct 13, 2020
Drowning is next to impossible. Don't even try it. And if you do choose to jump off a cliff, it could potentially be looked upon as an accident. So that can be a good thing since that's what you're aiming for.

And many people in india commit suicide by hanging. Yesterday, a popular indian actor commited suicide by hanging. asif basra is his name. You may recognise him.

But for someone like you, i had still recommend jumping off a cliff. Hanging still takes time there is a lot of variables that comes into play. But you seem quite desperate to me. That's why something simple like "Jumping off a cliff" suits you at this point in time. I just feel that because of everything going through your head, you will mess up hanging.
How should I do it my family won't be able to see my body in such condition I shud HV eaten more carrots tht day by I panicked and went for help to my brother ...

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
How should I do it my family won't be able to see my body in such condition I shud HV eaten more carrots tht day by I panicked and went for help to my brother ...

No Ruby, you shouldn't have eaten more carrots! But your parents should be helping you to get through this difficult time in your young life.
Your parents are responsible for what happens to you. There isn't a way for you to die 'by accident', or for it to look like an accident. And I'm glad, because your parents have failed you and they deserve to take the blame for your death!! You deserve better than this Ruby. Good luck.

Reactions: Lostandlooking, Edenelle and Ghost2211
R

Ruby765

Oct 13, 2020
No Ruby, you shouldn't have eaten more carrots! But your parents should be helping you to get through this difficult time in your young life.
Your parents are responsible for what happens to you. There isn't a way for you to die 'by accident', or for it to look like an accident. And I'm glad, because your parents have failed you and they deserve to take the blame for your death!! You deserve better than this Ruby. Good luck.
Wt shud I do now tell me I know they will try harder to save me bt I won't be able to do anything for them can u pls suggestme one thing then I just wnt to do that pls.......I just want them to know that I was a good student n a good person who cared for them and I died in an accident.My family is so simple they don't deserve to see this not a police case too if I die...

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
Wt shud I do now tell me I know they will try harder to save me bt I won't be able to do anything for them can u pls suggestme one thing then I just wnt to do that pls.......I just want them to know that I was a good student n a good person who cared for them and I died in an accident.My family is so simple they don't deserve to see this not a police case too if I die...

I've already told you what you should do now Ruby. You should get help. You do not have to die! Go see your doctor, get a referral to a psychiatrist and get yourself well.

R

Ruby765

Oct 13, 2020
B
I've already told you what you should do now Ruby. You should get help. You do not have to die! Go see your doctor, get a referral to a psychiatrist and get yourself well.
Bt amnt able to write study enjoy a little thing not even working kind of worthless I don't want to get better just want to die...pls help...
Xcuse me I wanted to know y I feel sleepy n tired when I see this site n do research....just wnt to end all this I even HV clses goin on now don't know how to manage all

Last edited:
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
B

Bt amnt able to write study enjoy a little thing not even working kind of worthless I don't want to get better just want to die...pls help...

Ruby, please believe me that if you get some professional help you WILL be able to write, study and enjoy things you used to enjoy, and you won't feel worthless anymore. You CAN get better, you just have to get some professional help. I feel as though I'm banging my head against a brick wall though, and I so want you to live. Your culture is so cruel that you feel you have to die rather than seek some help. I'm feeling so sad for you.

R

Ruby765

Oct 13, 2020
Ruby, please believe me that if you get some professional help you WILL be able to write, study and enjoy things you used to enjoy, and you won't feel worthless anymore. You CAN get better, you just have to get some professional help. I feel as though I'm banging my head against a brick wall though, and I so want you to live. Your culture is so cruel that you feel you have to die rather than seek some help. I'm feeling so sad for you.
I understand wt u r sayin becoz my parents took me to psychiatrist for 2 times I was like y amnt getting ok now I see no future of mine I see it's my fault n I shud HV listened to all bt now I think if I die they will be sad for 20 days max then they will be atleast free from tension some gud thing will happen

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
I understand wt u r sayin becoz my parents took me to psychiatrist for 2 times I was like y amnt getting ok now I see no future of mine I see it's my fault n I shud HV listened to all bt now I think if I die they will be sad for 20 days max then they will be atleast free from tension some gud thing will happen

You are VERY ill Ruby. 2 times with a psychiatrist is not enough. You need to see a psychiatrist once or twice a week for a year or two years. This will be no quick fix, but you can get well again, with the help of therapy and maybe some medication.

R

Ruby765

Oct 13, 2020

Where shud I do tht n how I really wnt to die
You are VERY ill Ruby. 2 times with a psychiatrist is not enough. You need to see a psychiatrist once or twice a week for a year or two years. This will be no quick fix, but you can get well again, with the help of therapy and maybe some medication.
Wouldn't it be very problematic
I also tried to die pls help

Last edited:
E

Edenelle

Oct 2, 2020
Ruby, I've been reading through your messages and alike many others here, I am also concerned for you.

Everyone here is suggesting for you to get some professional help, I'd also urge you to do the same. You are loved so much more than you know. You are important, you can enjoy good things again. I know you want to die, and we are a pro-choice site here, but please consider getting help first. Please reach out and see a psychiatrist.

You mention feeling as if you have messed things up at home, while I'm unaware of your living circumstances, you say your family is good. So please talk to them about what is happening, they love you and don't think you've messed things up. Please get help

• Love
R

Ruby765

Oct 13, 2020
B
Ruby, I've been reading through your messages and alike many others here, I am also concerned for you.

Everyone here is suggesting for you to get some professional help, I'd also urge you to do the same. You are loved so much more than you know. You are important, you can enjoy good things again. I know you want to die, and we are a pro-choice site here, but please consider getting help first. Please reach out and see a psychiatrist.

You mention feeling as if you have messed things up at home, while I'm unaware of your living circumstances, you say your family is good. So please talk to them about what is happening, they love you and don't think you've messed things up. Please get help
Bt I dont know wt I shud say to psyciatrist
B

Bt I dont know wt I shud say to psyciatrist
Pls help me pls

I can't even talk to them as I amnt able to say anything particularly wt am feeling now

Last edited:
E

Edenelle

Oct 2, 2020
They'll be able to help with that, you can start with what you've told us here. Tell them about your suicidal thoughts and feelings and work from there.

I know it's hard, but you can do this. You seem pretty overwhelmed, and it's understandable. Take a deep breath okay?

• Love
Reactions: Gromit-CTB and x~Sophia~x
R

Ruby765

Oct 13, 2020
They'll be able to help with that, you can start with what you've told us here. Tell them about your suicidal thoughts and feelings and work from there.

I know it's hard, but you can do this. You seem pretty overwhelmed, and it's understandable. Take a deep breath okay?
Help me out dying pls it's added burden for them to see me like this pls
No one will fully understand when amnt able to understand myself fully.pls suggest one method pls I will just do it n go pls

R

Ruby765

Oct 13, 2020
From where should I try jumping so that my body won't be found at all.pr shud I go for hanging method I can't control myself from dying I really think it's d solution.
I think i read on your other thread that you are in india? Well I am indian too, though Australian citizen. Feels good to talk to someone of Indian heritage.
The only thing I can think of atm is autoerotic asphyxiation.

Why do you want it to look like an accident though?

'And since you live in India, I am pretty sure you can find really high cliffs to jump off of. Where I live, there is literally nothing high enough for me to jump from.

Time to fly

Time to fly

TTFN - time to fly now
Nov 3, 2020
Ruby I hope you are feeling better today and you managed to speak with someone...when you are feeling stronger please let us know how you are...

Reactions: Lostandlooking, Gromit-CTB, Edenelle and 1 other person
depressedsally

depressedsally

Dead
Nov 6, 2020
Ruby I hope you are feeling better today and you managed to speak with someone...when you are feeling stronger please let us know how you are...
Does anyone know what's happened to time to fly he's name is crossed off he's put no thread up saying he was going

• Wow
Reactions: dropdeadfred and x~Sophia~x
C

Cakes

She/Her
Oct 25, 2020
I'm gutted too I had been talking to him often :(((

• Hugs
Reactions: depressedsally and Gromit-CTB
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
I'm sorry, but it doesn't change what he did.
Again I have no knowledge of that and no intention of wanting to know. You have whatever opinion you want but he was a decent person to me for 30 years and had serious mental health problems. At least he is now at peace.

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Many of us here have serious mental health problems, but it's no excuse for such behaviour... you obviously think it is, but I don't, period!!
I don't listen to rumors sorry. Do you have proof he was banned.

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Funny that as I got his account deactivated yesterday by the mods. Please just keep your opinions to yourself

Reactions: depressedsally
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
It's not an opinion, it's fact! Everyone knows about it.
Well fact is his account was deactivated yesterday at 1pm. But you will never accepted that. Keep your sick opinion to yourself and stop it

• Love
Reactions: depressedsally
Status
Not open for further replies.