• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

trainwreck2

Aug 31, 2020
I'm a little confused. Apply all the patches except 1, and chew it that last one? You're probably making complete sense, so sorry if it's a stupid question. I'm just tired.

I

InsideOutOne

Sep 20, 2020
Can I join in this thread please.

My story is here

Fentanyl is my drug of choice, patches dosed at 25 micrograms/per hour and I have 15 of them hidden away. They are not prescribed to me, I have effectively stolen then from my dad, his dose was increased to 50's so I was held responsible to return the old boxes back to the pharmacy but I didn't given my suicidal ideation, several overdoses this year of my own medication has unfortunately not ended my life. The irony of this is, I can only have my prescriptions weekly due to the risk, yet I can collect my dad's monthly prescriptions which contain lethal drugs and three different kinds of opioids!

• Wow
Reactions: adam&eve
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Yes. Put the patches on, immediately drink Whatever other meds you are going to drink, and put the last patch in your mouth and chew until you are Unconscious.

Reactions: adam&eve and InsideOutOne
I

InsideOutOne

Sep 20, 2020
Yes. Put the patches on, immediately drink Whatever other meds you are going to drink, and put the last patch in your mouth and chew until you are Unconscious.

Thanks for the tip, this is happening very soon for me. I'm so done with living!

lost guy

lost guy

Just a guy trying to work things out.
Aug 12, 2020
Only if F was easy to get. I'm in the US. I used to have access to pretty much any drug in my younger years. I wish I still had those connections.

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I don't know how it's work in your countries, but in my country if we want fentanyl we use telegram to get it and pay cash

Please explain how this is done! I tried to find weed on social media but not much luck. How do you find sellers on telegram?

T

trainwreck2

Aug 31, 2020

I'm trying to heal my bleeding stomach ulcer with Mylanta, but no progress. I probably won't able to take much in the way of oral drugs unfortunately. It would be nice to inject a dose of Ativan to knock me out fast, but if chewing the patch will do it, I'll just do that. Chewing really works on the new patches without the gel matrix? My patches are made by Mallinckrodt.

So now I just need to order a couple heating pads, save a few more patches, and hopefully I'll be strong enough to do this before Halloween. Or maybe the universe will give me a break and I'll die naturally by then.

I'm concerned about that other thread where the person said that you can only cbt with the old style patch. But I guess I don't have anything to lose by trying.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I would still try to take the Ativan. Whomever said a fentanyl OD is only possible with a certain brand is mistaken.

Reactions: trainwreck2
T

trainwreck2

Aug 31, 2020
I would still try to take the Ativan. Whomever said a fentanyl OD is only possible with a certain brand is mistaken.

Thank you very much for your help and knowledge Aap! I know nothing is ever a sure thing, but I'm feeling better about pulling this off. I only wish I'd known sooner to keep "used" patches, my whole dang body would be covered with these things :))

And here's the post where dalpat07 said patches don't work:https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/expiration-date-fentanyl.46404/

Reactions: checkouttime
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
can you only get fentanyl patches these days, i know there is 'china white'. but is fentanyl as a powder not available anymore? or at least hard to find?

adam&eve

adam&eve

Student
Dec 16, 2020
can you only get fentanyl patches these days, i know there is 'china white'. but is fentanyl as a powder not available anymore? or at least hard to find?
Yes I would also be interested in f as a powder...