• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
yes How do you get fentanyl patchs

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and VanHeineken
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
I have tried a patch before just 1. After 1 put one on id say about 20 mins I started feeling numb... I do not know how many patches it will take, but I know it is like heroin x10... I think if you just put as many as you can get you will just stop breathing like heroin overdoses.

Reactions: adam&eve, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, VanHeineken and 1 other person
V

VanHeineken

Experienced
Apr 10, 2018
I have tried a patch before just 1. After 1 put one on id say about 20 mins I started feeling numb... I do not know how many patches it will take, but I know it is like heroin x10... I think if you just put as many as you can get you will just stop breathing like heroin overdoses.

True, my friend. It's very strong, it's like heroin x100.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Sha70

Sha70

Student
Jul 22, 2018
Legally they are only prescribed to people with strong and chronic pain, like cancer patients.

Is it possible to get it off the street illegally?

Reactions: adam&eve, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Tiburcio and 1 other person
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
Seriously ? f by patch OD ?

If you could get the pharmaceutical injectable in a bottle you'd have a good place to start. I haven't crunched the numbers but lethal ODíng by patches seems a pain at best.

Last edited:
Reactions: adam&eve and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
I'd definitely prefer a patch OD. I don't know why I prefer it over ingestion, but it seems an awfully good way to go. As VanHeineken suggested: enjoy the evening, and when I start to nod off, stick a half dozen patches on my chest and go to bed. Maybe take a warm hot water bottle with me and put it on my chest to accelerate the uptake --and pretend it's my beloved's head on my chest, as I remember so well.

• Love
Reactions: Mr blobby, adam&eve, LonelyNick and 5 others
U

UID68902

Feb 21, 2019
100mcg fentany lpatches are most definitely deadly when you apply a certain amount.

according tohttps://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Toxification/Fentanyl, the lethal dose done properly is 5 100kcg patches.

I am looking to get 10 patches just to be sore; however, there are tons of scammers on wallstreet so I may
just purchase pure fentanyl instead.

Regards

Reactions: adam&eve
Sha70

Sha70

Student
Jul 22, 2018
How long does it take to die from fentanyl patch?

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
I bought 2 fentanyl pills took them and nothing so don't trust the streets for dosage cause you might get ripped off like me..
I do not generally keep links to sites that explain absorption issues of lethal drugs, but there was a site that showed the efficacy of fentanyl through different routes. Ingestion was the least effective with only 39% of the drug going into the body. The experiment was done by a company that needed to prove the superiority of the matrix patch over the gel. Too many people were using the gel to get high. The matrix however, is much easier for extraction of the fenanyl. You might try googling 'scholar' under duragesic fentanyl patch/mylan matrix patch.

Reactions: Wrennie, adam&eve and LittleJem
Morgana

Morgana

Widow.
Mar 21, 2019
I'd definitely prefer a patch OD. I don't know why I prefer it over ingestion, but it seems an awfully good way to go. As VanHeineken suggested: enjoy the evening, and when I start to nod off, stick a half dozen patches on my chest and go to bed. Maybe take a warm hot water bottle with me and put it on my chest to accelerate the uptake --and pretend it's my beloved's head on my chest, as I remember so well.
My god, this made me cry. How can I get them... I'd give anything. Literally anything

• Love
Reactions: Wrennie, adam&eve and Frt
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
I had fentanyl with outpatient surgery about 15 years ago. It made me horribly nauseous.

Don't assume it is so blissful. Depends on the person.

Reactions: LonelyNick, LittleJem, flank and 3 others
Morgana

Morgana

Widow.
Mar 21, 2019
If I could get my hands on several... it's worth the try. How disgusting do I sound when I say, I suppose to find real ones I need to befriend a cancer patient. :-( Maybe I'll find someone who has some leftover or something, and doesn't care for them.

S

sillyusername69

Jun 1, 2019
Hey I wanted to chime in that you can find synthetic fen just like you can find other synthetic drugs. These might be considered research chems but go to chemical story for reviews.
Fen was my first choice originally, it can easily be lethal in tiny quantities and if synthetic is just as strong it would be effective.
It is hard to reverse once it begins and someone would have to find you quickly. Other things like benzos aren't required. You could also snort it or honestly lace it into a joint/a bowl if you enjoy smoking weed.

Those just make sure you don't have any pets that could manage to access it. Keep it absolutely away from the reach of anyone if it's in powder form. Make sure you don't get any on surfaces like countertops or tables if you don't live alone.

Just wouldn't want anyone other than yourself being exposed to it/ingesting it accidentally. I would also make sure you let people know via a note what it was so they are extremely precautionary

pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019
Hey I wanted to chime in that you can find synthetic fen just like you can find other synthetic drugs. These might be considered research chems but go to chemical story for reviews.
Fen was my first choice originally, it can easily be lethal in tiny quantities and if synthetic is just as strong it would be effective.
It is hard to reverse once it begins and someone would have to find you quickly. Other things like benzos aren't required. You could also snort it or honestly lace it into a joint/a bowl if you enjoy smoking weed.

Those just make sure you don't have any pets that could manage to access it. Keep it absolutely away from the reach of anyone if it's in powder form. Make sure you don't get any on surfaces like countertops or tables if you don't live alone.

Just wouldn't want anyone other than yourself being exposed to it/ingesting it accidentally. I would also make sure you let people know via a note what it was so they are extremely precautionary

Is www.chemicalstory.net the website you're referring to? I also tried the .com and .org versions of that URL but those websites don't exist. Could you also please provide a few other websites that sell synthetic fent as a research chemical?

Last edited:
S

sillyusername69

Jun 1, 2019
Is www.chemicalstory.net the website you're referring to? I also tried the .com and .org versions of that URL but those websites don't exist. Could you also please provide a few other websites that sell synthetic fent as a research chemical?
The website I used to order from was unfortunately shut down. Does anyone else know where they might be able to find it? There are a lot of websites that sell research chemicals, definitely search for analogues of fent/research chems similar to fent. I'll do some searching myself and see if I can find anything. Only thing I found from an initial search was $200 for 10g worth which would absolutely be enough to CTB but I'm unsure of your budget.

pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019
The website I used to order from was unfortunately shut down. Does anyone else know where they might be able to find it? There are a lot of websites that sell research chemicals, definitely search for analogues of fent/research chems similar to fent. I'll do some searching myself and see if I can find anything. Only thing I found from an initial search was $200 for 10g worth which would absolutely be enough to CTB but I'm unsure of your budget.

Hi Sillyusername69,

I can definitely afford $200 (or more if necessary). Could you please PM me any such links you find (with the recent attention SS has received I think we should be more lowkey about revealing sources)?

Reactions: Deleted member 1768
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
All of the Eu research them stores that i know of have stopped selling any kind of Fent analogues and the only ones i still see around have next to no relation to fent in regards to their potency or effects.

Any clear web site that offers Fent will scam you 100% as will most dodgy web sellers unless you are in the US & get lucky.

N

noddingbeauty

Sep 26, 2019
The man in the article only used 6 fentanyl patches to kill himself.

From the article: "Instead, she found him dead in bed, with six high-dosage fentanyl patches on his neck and chest and an open can of beer nearby."

Easiest way is to just eat the whole patch. Even the mildest one, which contains 2mg of fentanyl, is usually enough for an opiate naive person.

Cutting up the patch and placing the pieces under your tongue would work too. People have OD'd when trying to get high by sucking on a small piece of the patch. It's really that strong. You could also soak the patch in alcohol and then drink it.

Morphosis

Morphosis

Experienced
Sep 22, 2019
Easiest way is to just eat the whole patch. Even the mildest one, which contains 2mg of fentanyl, is usually enough for an opiate naive person.

Cutting up the patch and placing the pieces under your tongue would work too. People have OD'd when trying to get high by sucking on a small piece of the patch. It's really that strong. You could also soak the patch in alcohol and then drink it.
Yes I got rather too fond of doing this. I was prescribed the 100mcg ones and chewed all ten trying to OD but hadn't counted on my tolerance and just had a really pleasant day instead. Now well fucked off as the script was whipped off me so fast my head spun (had to admit to GP I had none left after 1 day instead of 30) I just got the quantity of patches wrong but definitely would be a nice way to go.
I have a massive tolerance though so opiate naive people have died from much much less.

V

ValideSultana

Student
Dec 2, 2019
I'm wondering about 100mcg Fentanyl patch. One patch lasts for three days. I wonder how many patches you'd have to wear for the MLD. Does anyone know? Does anyone know how long it would take? Would it be painful? Should you take an antiemetic beforehand? Sleeping pills before hand?

Last edited:
Morphosis

Morphosis

Experienced
Sep 22, 2019
I'm wondering about 100mcg Fentanyl patch. One patch lasts for three days. I wonder how many patches you'd have to wear for the MLD. Does anyone know? Does anyone know how long it would take? Would it be painful? Should you take an antiemetic beforehand? Sleeping pills before hand?
Recommended dose in PPeH was 5 or 6. People have died with much less.
No its not painful, the worst symptom I had (after OD with 10 x 100mcg patches) was slight headache which paracetamol helped. Anti-emetic wouldn't hurt just in case. Sleeping pills a bit unnecessary I think, the fentanyl will knock you out anyway. It takes up to 12 hours for the full dose in a patch to take effect if you're just sticking them on like you're supposed to. There are ways of getting the medication faster and bypassing the slow release system though as described above in this thread.

J

james244

Jun 22, 2019
morphosis can you elaborate on some of the best ways of accentuating the patches?
I heard rectally works too, and maybe chewing the patch or do you just need need to suck it?

L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
Just an FYI: most heroin sold on the street contains at least some fentanyl. I would say the best way to do it is ask around. If you happen to find a heroin dealer, ask specifically for stuff with a high fentanyl content. The lighter the color, the higher the fentanyl content.

Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
I don't know how it's work in your countries, but in my country if we want fentanyl we use telegram to get it and pay cash

Reactions: adam&eve and DFFP
O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
Recommended dose in PPeH was 5 or 6. People have died with much less.
No its not painful, the worst symptom I had (after OD with 10 x 100mcg patches) was slight headache which paracetamol helped. Anti-emetic wouldn't hurt just in case. Sleeping pills a bit unnecessary I think, the fentanyl will knock you out anyway. It takes up to 12 hours for the full dose in a patch to take effect if you're just sticking them on like you're supposed to. There are ways of getting the medication faster and bypassing the slow release system though as described above in this thread.

This is shocking to hear. Please elaborate on your overdose and survival. Ten 100 mcg.hr patches should not be survivable without edge case circumstances. People die from one or two accidentally. Were you a heavy opiate user already? If so what and how much?Were you found and given treatment etc? The more details the better if you are willing to share.

Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
@oopswronglife
This was taken from a post above by Morposis

Yes I got rather too fond of doing this. I was prescribed the 100mcg ones and chewed all ten trying to OD but hadn't counted on my tolerance and just had a really pleasant day instead. Now well fucked off as the script was whipped off me so fast my head spun (had to admit to GP I had none left after 1 day instead of 30) I just got the quantity of patches wrong but definitely would be a nice way to go.
I have a massive tolerance though so opiate naive people have died from much much less.

That should answer your questions.

Reactions: Morphosis
O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
@oopswronglife
This was taken from a post above by Morposis

That should answer your questions.

It doesn't answer the most important bit though because it doesn't explain what he took regularly to develop the tolerance. Was he taking pills, heroin or whatever and how much for how long etc? Heroin? He said he was fond of chewing them but how often and for how long? I would like to know what sort of regular usage would result in someone surviving that much Fentanyl. Even someone on a single patch every few days would likely die from 10 of them at once so I would really like to understand what led to his survival.

Last edited:
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
It doesn't answer the most important bit though because it doesn't explain what he took regularly to develop the tolerance. Was he taking pills, heroin or whatever and how much for how long etc? Heroin? He said he was fond of chewing them but how often and for how long? I would like to know what sort of regular usage would result in someone surviving that much Fentanyl. Even someone on a single patch every few days would likely die from 10 of them at once so I would really like to understand what led to his survival.

Apologies I was trying to help but failed. All I can offer is my experience as a opiate pain punter, I have had Fent patches many times & there is no way you can die from chewing 10 patches, I know the size of these things, you couldn't get anywhere near a fatal dose trying to cram them in if you had already developed a habit of abusing them anyway, tolerance skyrockets very quickly. If you already take Pharma opiates & want to od on them then you need to lower your tolerance first.

Sorry but I have no intention of detailing on a public forum anything I may or may not have done, as all things can & will be used against me but suffice to say I have survived what to most mere mortals would be fatal purely because I didn't take into account the above tolerance issues.

Hopefully @Morphosis will be back at some point to answer you.

• Hugs
Reactions: flank and Morphosis