• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Remember the night night method, instead of putting a compressing a beanbag where your carotids are, just make an incision with a scalpel. Should lose consciousness after 10 seconds.....theoretically.

SadJessu

SadJessu

Just tired.
Aug 17, 2020
It is not as pleasant as you would run into hypovolemic shock even before death. While it is true that there are people who bleed out to death, it is not a peaceful nor comfortable way to go. Furthermore, if you try to bleed out, your body would try to clot the wound thus not likely bleeding out (unless it is a major artery or so).
I have a bit of experience I can share regarding this. Ironically not from self harm, but instead from a trip to hospital. Years ago I had a virus similar to Mono, and required a lot of blood tests. I was very small at the time due to anorexia and they needed more blood than I could give. Perhaps the nurse was a bit inexperienced and didn't take that into account. I slipped into hypovolemic shock and I recall the feeling being very much akin to a limb falling 'asleep', pins and needles across the entire body. I lost my ability to hear, or see. My eyes were open I could tell but felt sort of glassy. Then oblivion. I woke up with an IV and a nurse trying to get me to drink something. Based on my experience it was incredibly uncomfortable, but not painful. Though I suppose it varies from individual to individual.