• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Anhedonic

Anhedonic

Mar 14, 2020
I just discovered this book and it described the progression of my suicide addiction with an eerie level of accuracy. It's very short, so give it a skim and let me know if it matches up to your experience.

Attachments

• SA_The_Little_Book.pdf
    797.7 KB · Views: 93
oneess

oneess

Die in my sleep
May 5, 2019
I'm a member in a similar 12 steps program like SA, and I've read the PDF you've attached previously. In SA, NA and even AA I always felt like the books and people in the meetings are speaking my thoughts. 12 steps programs are amazing for recovery, I can give most of the credit of me being alive to the 12 steps and those recovery groups.

Never Free

Never Free

Student
Feb 6, 2019
I wish I could go to meetings like this. Am trying to figure out how to join the online group. Refeeding Syndrome has been proving difficult. Though already feel I've done permanent damage to myself anyway. Much of it describes my experience. Actually I'm like textbook, or poster child for it.

Never Free

Never Free

Student
Feb 6, 2019
Can't believe am finally reading something from someone who gets it. Everyone always just talks about it like one byproduct of depression. Though they don't see the comfort in it. The allure of it. It's not just some facet of a depression that you have to cure, or treat the depression and then the suicidal thoughts will go away. In fact if anything depression feels like a byproduct of suicidal urges unquenched. There's a documentary I found to try and find out about others who were suicidal since early childhood about Evan Perry called "Boy Interrupted". It's said to be about childhood bipolar. Though suicide addiction seems more fitting. The psychiatrist basically said he couldn't be saved. That's ultimately the conclusion that they would come to when looking at me. Though they prefer to play this endless game of charades of prolonging my misery, and taking away my rights. A fast path to nowhere.