• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
We should be going back to yellow soon. I might be going back to therapy, depends. (you'd still have to wear a mask in the halls. What part of I can't wear a mask are you not understanding?) when I go back I plan on telling her that as of now there's a 99% of me committing suicide no matter what at some point in the future. I plan on explaining the way I feel. How everything is just there and just too much. How at some point I have to commit suicide anyway due to my fear of death. I want to be in control and I can't control the unknown but this way I can. The idea is to live as long as I can but once I'm done......thats it, I'm done.

I'm sure it will go fine.

neitherherenorthere

neitherherenorthere

Experienced
Apr 22, 2020
I realize you're being sarcastic, but I've told my therapist this and she didn't freak out and have me committed or anything. She was actually very understanding about it and I got the sense she's heard the same or similar from other patients before. There's always a chance it'll go better than you think.

To avoid the mask situation, have you tried doing therapy remotely?

• Hugs
Reactions: Life_and_Death
neitherherenorthere

neitherherenorthere

Experienced
Apr 22, 2020
Gotcha, sorry to hear that's the case. But props for deciding to be honest with your therapist.

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Good therapists and psychologists don't freak out if you tell them these things. They won't even try to change your mind and nor should they.

Reactions: neitherherenorthere