• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LongForWordlessSong

LongForWordlessSong

Mar 26, 2024
they returned I guess because I just started feeling really shitty, realizing I'll always come back to this state because of things I can't control and the only thing that will end it is the end of my life unfortunately, I guess I'm returning here. Pray for me gang

PrincessMeow

PrincessMeow

I want to sleep forever
Nov 21, 2023
Same, I have brief periods of happiness but they're always followed by an even worse mental status. I'm so sick of it all.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you cannot eliminate the things that are causing you suicidal thoughts. It really sucks when external factors that lead to suicidal thoughts can't be eliminated. I can relate.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you are suffering, it's such a cruel, dreadful existence where people suffer all through no fault of their own. But anyway best wishes.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
You cannot completely eliminate suicidal thoughts. There is always a chance that they'll come back. The best you can do is just learn to cope with them.