• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

aneurysm

aneurysm

Mage
Jan 27, 2019
It can be a gif or an image.

I'll pick the one with the more likes before Sunday and it'll be my profile pic for a month :3

also, did you know that I'm probably going to lose my job? I'm procrastinating on here instead of working :(

Last edited:
Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
I must say I quite like this one:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/data/avatars/o/25/25470.jpg?1611262777

This is an actual photo of me every day when I get home and crash in the sofa... Minus the coat. I usually throw the coat on the floor in the hallway... and then 2 minutes later my germ phobia kicks in and I run to pick it up :-)

Last edited:
Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
someone please come to my rescue or I'll be a clone of makko for a month ;-;

That scary moment when you realize we are ALL clones he he he!

• Yay!
Reactions: aneurysm
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
It's not the cutest. I considered vomit-green, chicken-yellow and potato-brown but decided that Daisy isn't that high-level yet. That's for next month.
How about adding one of those wonderful colors per month, ending with the eyeburner red

aneurysm

aneurysm

Mage
Jan 27, 2019
How could you assume that pink is cute?
@Lmd and where where you when I asked for someone to rescue me from makko
but decided that Daisy isn't that high-level yet
Makko, a light pastel pink would have been tolerable but that pink is gross. You have no color sense whatsoever, I'm disappointed (and my day has been ruined)

Reactions: Makko
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
Makko, pastel pink would have been tolerable but that pink is gross. You have no color sense whatsoever, I'm disappointed (and my day has been ruined)
Shush you. Pastel pink is at least level 4. That'll be July. You must accumulate the color energy.

Eca

Last edited:
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Well. Guess there's nothing left to do but just get really confused over the next month. :ahhha:

I would have suggested a picture of Princess Daisy had I seen this thread in time.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?