• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

sufferingsensless

Oct 20, 2023
Went to the gym straight for 2 years got a insane body with 9/10 girls being interested in me and wanting to date or fuck also landed a great job in IT where I earn above average…. But just the evil in this world it's too much for me and the sheer brutality and pain I see on gore sites … I'm a real pussy regarding methods helium seems solid but hard to get and could fuck it up otherwise ganging yourself maybe but the struggle seems shitty… I'll save up enough money probably gonna take me a year to have money for my funeral and some extra for my family that I'm leaving behind so that atleast they won't need to pay for my suicide. I appreciate any tips on methods and ideas of things to do before kms since there are fun things to do but women and sex I feel like I'm done with that fun… cheers much love <3

SomewhatLoved

SomewhatLoved

Bringing out the Dead and Searching for the Living
Apr 12, 2023
Would strongly recommend opting for a different inert gas (argon, nitrogen, even liquified petroleum such as propane). Good helium sources are very hard to come by, and most modern helium has oxygen mixed in to it.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
S

sufferingsensless

Oct 20, 2023
Would strongly recommend opting for a different inert gas (argon, nitrogen, even liquified petroleum such as propane). Good helium sources are very hard to come by, and most modern helium has oxygen mixed in to it.
Yeah but also nitrogen it's like where the fuck you get a 600 liter plus tank

SomewhatLoved

SomewhatLoved

Bringing out the Dead and Searching for the Living
Apr 12, 2023
Yeah but also nitrogen it's like where the fuck you get a 600 liter plus tank
A 40 cubic foot tank of nitrogen is only about 20 inches tall with a diameter of 7 inches. The gas is heavily pressurized, so the tank is a lot smaller than you might think.

S

sufferingsensless

Oct 20, 2023
A 40 cubic foot tank of nitrogen is only about 20 inches tall with a diameter of 7 inches. The gas is heavily pressurized, so the tank is a lot smaller than you might think.
Yeah I get that but still it seems here in Europe it's not easy to find that large tanks all I can find is max 50 Liters of nitrogen but maybe I'm too stupid lmao
I guess I could buy 12 50Liter tanks and build some system to let them go off after one is empty or build some timer onto each but this sounds like a bad idea even though I might be able to do smth like this it's just many more points of failure…. All I can find is listings like this:

Last edited: