• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ihopethesnowsticks

ihopethesnowsticks

:>
Mar 7, 2023
i've noticed recently that i can have kind of good moods (meds kicking in) but sometimes a real low mood just comes. any tips on avoiding/helping with?

Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
Not sure if I have successful advice, especially since I'm not on any medicines. But when I have different downs, even though some are pretty much inexplicable, I try to have a few worldview arguments with myself mentally to try ending back up at an optimistic place. Not sure if that makes sense. Depends on each person's causes I guess.

CandyK__

CandyK__

Mercy on me, would you please spare me tonight?
Mar 13, 2023
I've also been experiencing something similar, when i'm either feeling on top of the world, or as everyone hates me. I just try to think that I'm being in rational, and i will feel better soon, and bad one passes and it gets better. Hope You'll manage to find balance. I try not to act on emotions, just wait till I clear my mind, just a kind of meditation, just sitting and listening to silence, it calms me down.