• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

mam787

Apr 3, 2024
Hi, i am preparing and this is how its gonna be: 10g quetiapine, 7,5g benadryl, some gravol( dont remember the quantity) and that it. Do you think its suffisent to provoc death or that this is a bad idea? I dont have acces to other stuff.. i think i read the quetiapine have anti emetic effect but not sure.. and benadryl at this dose is suposse to be lethal.. what do you think about it? Also sorry for my english as it is not my first language.

Reactions: DefinitelyReady
Helvete

Helvete

Apr 9, 2024
I have done close to that amount of benadryl just to get high back in high school, and it really depends from person to person. At that dosage, you will get some crazy hallucinations and start time skipping in real life. it is a very weird process. I would check how it interacts ith the quetiapine first because benadryl doesnt react nicely with alot of things and can make you stomach sick.

Reactions: Forveleth
M

mam787

Apr 3, 2024
Thank you for your advice. As quetiapine is an antipsychotic, do you think it can be " protecting" againts the benadryl délirium? I never take benadryl so i dont know how am gonna be on and i dont whant to alarm the neighbour. As i read, quetiapine at this dose is suppose to provoc coma and hoppelly evit the psychosis of benadryl.. when you were hallucinating on benadryl did you were also agited or you can make difference with the hallucinathion and the reality to not alarm the neighbour in my case..?

Helvete

Helvete

Apr 9, 2024
I would think that antipsychotic would do some to reduce the effects of the benadryl but you are talking about an extremely large dose so i would think some of the effects would remain. Everyone trips differently on benadryl but it really depends on your headspace. I remember ending up all the way across my campus alone in a locked room in the blink of an eye and didnt remember anything. Its hard to predict whether you will be chill and relaxed in your room or end up trying to escape.

M

mam787

Apr 3, 2024
Thank you for reply. Mm, with your experience, maybe i should go somewhere else than my appartement.. i dont know if i could reach the coma step quickly or if i have to passing all the way of an hallusinating trip before reach that wish..

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
I have done close to that amount of benadryl just to get high back in high school, and it really depends from person to person. At that dosage, you will get some crazy hallucinations and start time skipping in real life. it is a very weird process. I would check how it interacts ith the quetiapine first because benadryl doesnt react nicely with alot of things and can make you stomach sick.
Are you sure you're not talking about 700mg that you did back in HS? Because he/she is talking about 7,000mg (7g). That's like 300 pills at 25 mg each. You sure you gobbled a bottle? I wonder because I have the same idea. And quetiapine is sedating and I've read too that quetiapine can be substituted for an anti emetic from the Pill Handbook or something. I've taken benadryl with other antidepressants but not an antipsychotic. Don't think there'll be a big difference, especially when you take them like 30min before the benadryl, and it's not a large amount.

Helvete

Helvete

Apr 9, 2024
Me and one other friend took half a bottle each to get high and end it at the same time. probably not quite 7000 but in the thousands for sure. Hopefully 7000 would be enough to do it but im not sure that the antipsychotic would work at that dose

M

mam787

Apr 3, 2024
Did you mean that you've done an attamp with benadryl and antidepressant? How it was and at wich dosage you've tried it?

And yes am talking about 7500mg (3 bottle of 100 caps ,25mg). I dont know if i have to pass an hallucinating step before enter into coma at this dose

Helvete

Helvete

Apr 9, 2024
I would imagine you would probably start to have difficulty breathing as well as your heart moving a million miles and hour. Then youd probably get very drowsy and start having hallucinations before slipping into a coma or vomiting it all back up first. Regular benadryl will murder your stomach, the HBR in DXM HBR is what causes alot of the stomach issues
And yes, it was a vague attempt but probably only 2000mg. That was enough to permanently alter my brain though but definitely survivable
And yes, it was a vague attempt but probably only 2000mg. That was enough to permanently alter my brain though but definitely survivable

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
ODing on benadryl is extremely unreliable. The only meds which you can reliably OD on are barbiturates, followed by opiates.

Reactions: Helvete
M

mam787

Apr 3, 2024
Am sorry with the consequence of your experience helvete. Life is hard on earth...

Did you know where i can buy barbiturate lunar light? Am in canada so make the pass frontiers sounds difficult..
Of course an another method will be great like with barbiturate or opiods but i dont know where to buy them

Last edited: