• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
I'm having some questions about this method, so what is the success rate of it and what are the damage of it if it didn't work?
Here's a study conducted on SN. 44 out of 53 people were able to CTB successfully. The remaining were able to survive only because they were hospitalized probably because they were found or called for help. So I'd say it's got a pretty good success rate. Most people who recover haven't reported any major long term symptoms. Of course this would depend on how much time after ingestion one receives medical help.

Last edited:
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Here's a study conducted on SN. 44 out of 53 people were able to CTB successfully. The remaining were able to survive only because they were hospitalized probably because they were found or called for help. So I'd say it's got a pretty good success rate. Most people who recover haven't reported any major long term symptoms. Of course this would depend on how much time after ingestion one receives medical help.

This is pretty much the answer, those who survived did so because they were able to call for help in time and were saved in time.

E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
This is pretty much the answer, those who survived did so because they were able to call for help in time and were saved in time.
The key to this method for me seems to be to make sure
1) not to be found
2) not to call for help
3) stick to the protocol (as detailed in the pph or stan's guide).

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
The key to this method for me seems to be to make sure
1) not to be found
2) not to call for help
3) stick to the protocol.
Been the case for years now although I've seen examples of outliers where some still managed to ctb despite not following one of those three. Not that I'm saying to deviate from the protocol is fine but it has happened.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
How necessary are AEs? I am getting desperate and don't have the time or energy to get any
AEs have been established to be one of the necessities to use with SN, I don't understand the attitude towards them having changed since everyone vomits anyway when years ago, some users pointed out the reason they probably failed was the absence of AEs in their regimen. They're still better used as part of the regimen for gastric emptying because even in the event of emesis, this by no means guarantees your attempt will be unsuccessful however if you are out of luck and can't get any AEs then I suppose having extras cups would be your only option.

Last edited:
B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
AEs been established to be one of the necessities to use with SN, I don't understand the attitude towards them having changed since everyone vomits anyway when years ago, some users pointed out the reason they probably failed was the absence of AEs in their regimen. They're still better used as part of the regimen for gastric emptying because even in the event of emesis, this by no means guarantees your attempt will be unsuccessful however if you are out of luck and can't get any AEs then I suppose having extras cups would be your only option.
Thank you for your help

gorexzxz

gorexzxz

Apr 13, 2024
How necessary are AEs? I am getting desperate and don't have the time or energy to get any
AEs seem to be one of the main way people survive. AEs supress the vomiting instinct which will keep the SN in you system to do its work.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
A lot has been said already. Imo the success rate is high, most people fail bc either they call for help right after ingesting SN or they were found too early. Keep in mind that dying is a process and SN isn't a fast method. Even if people pass out after 15-20 minutes that doesn't mean they're dead and they cannot be resuscitated if immediate medical help was there. This is not a medical advice, I assume this from reading threads about SN here.

B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
AEs seem to be one of the main way people survive. AEs supress the vomiting instinct which will keep the SN in you system to do its work.
Sorry I don't understand. What do you mean AEs are one of the main ways people survive?

gorexzxz

gorexzxz

Apr 13, 2024
Sorry I don't understand. What do you mean AEs are one of the main ways people survive?
Sorry my fault. I meant without AEs. Vomiting is one of the reasons. From the posts I've read once people start vomiting they tend to give up.

Reactions: bipbapbop
B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
Sorry my fault. I meant without AEs. Vomiting is one of the reasons. From the posts I've read once people start vomiting they tend to give up.
I understand. Thank you

L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
Yeah you want to do all you can to avoid vomiting.
Unless you have an iron stomach (and even then) I'd consider it essential or failure risk runs high.

L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
I'm having some questions about this method, so what is the success rate of it and what are the damage of it if it didn't work?
Very high success rate when the protocol is followed properly and my understanding is that there is virtually no risk of irreversible damage if you are unsuccessful. It could always be combined with another method for 100% certainty like CO or drowning or firearm or whatever.