• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

TotallyTerrible

TotallyTerrible

she/her
Apr 14, 2024
Five years, five years in a LDR with who I thought was my soulmate. Poof. I have nothing still have nothing she was my reason to get up in the morning she was my reason to breathe she was my reason to eat to move to think and it's all just gone now. It was already an uphill battle but now? what do I even do with myself? what CAN I do? nothing. just nothing
I have no friends no job no future and the other piece of my soul is now gone...

L

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
What happened? If you want to share.

TotallyTerrible

TotallyTerrible

she/her
Apr 14, 2024
What happened? If you want to share.
In the end it's all my fault. Over the years we had more than one rough spots spurred on solely by my insecurity.I would also flirt with randoms for validation. Not to mention I'm about as boring as a rock and constantly depressed and or anxious.Just with me it's constant self-sabotage and issues. Basically it's a miracle I got to spend that time with her at all. Guess that's a silver lining lol.

TotallyTerrible

TotallyTerrible

she/her
Apr 14, 2024
why do you think you're a fuckup?
I mean I'd have to go over my entire life story. It's just a mundane disaster leading to the person I am today, which is not much of a person at all.. Everytime I have the opportunity to make the right decision, I don't... and that's my entire life. Down to everything I did today even... Just made it all worse, like I always do

froggyboya

froggyboya

Jun 22, 2023
I mean I'd have to go over my entire life story. It's just a mundane disaster leading to the person I am today, which is not much of a person at all.. Everytime I have the opportunity to make the right decision, I don't... and that's my entire life. Down to everything I did today even... Just made it all worse, like I always do
im sorry you feel that way. even small decisions can mess up your life in some way but i guess that's life. i'd love to lend an ear if you want to vent more, just let me know when you get direct message access

• Hugs
Reactions: TotallyTerrible
TotallyTerrible

TotallyTerrible

she/her
Apr 14, 2024
im sorry you feel that way. even small decisions can mess up your life in some way but i guess that's life. i'd love to lend an ear if you want to vent more, just let me know when you get direct message access
Sure