• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

GinaIsReady

GinaIsReady

Exit Strategist
Mar 29, 2019
For almost a week I have been having really strong cravings for cigarettes. Ewwww, right? I quit 10 years ago. I'm thinking about buying a pack since I'll be ctb'ing in the next few months anyway. Will I become hopelessly addicted again if I do?

Dartz

Dartz

Give Me The Dirt
Jun 29, 2018
I wouldn't recommend it, but if you're truly dead set on CTB then why not. Won't matter in the end if you're gonna be six feet under.

Reactions: Faraway1990
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
For almost a week I have been having really strong cravings for cigarettes. Ewwww, right? I quit 10 years ago. I'm thinking about buying a pack since I'll be ctb'ing in the next few months anyway. Will I become hopelessly addicted again if I do?

how should some random internet person answer your addiction question. but if you put in the word "again" in your question i'd say you can answer it yourself. relying options on your ctb is not a good idea, maybe u dont do it and then ur even more down when you're back on the must useless addictive substance ever invented, plus your situation hasnt changed. or maybe you don't care. i always say: once a smoker, always a smoker, maybe it takes 20 years but being used to it is different from never trying it. my grandma never smoked a single cig in her whole life, while my grandpa smoked from age 14 until his death.

check your financial options and then do whatever you want. i want to quit but am too used to even remember in the morning that i wanted to quit, but my cigarette is already burning lol

peace

O

Onomotopoeia

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
No, do not do it.

I quit for 5 years and had a similar thought and figured oh ill just have one...

Well the first one was pretty terrible, the second one was great. All the one's i've had after that not so much.

Addiction lasts so unless you are 100% sure I say no and even then I think you should at best buy one pack take 2 out and give the rest away and only on your CTB day if you decide that is what you want

Just not worth the issues/money if you decide not to CTB and frankly nothing after that second cig is worth it anyway

S

sólstafir

Experienced
Nov 1, 2018
i started 9 years ago when i thought i will be dead soon anyway, still smoking 9 years later. such a waste of money, have ruined my health and not even enjoying it. it's another problem in my life now. only the first few puffs were great, but got me addicted immediately. i'm pretty sure you will become addicted. i do not recommend it.

M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
It's the action and alone time I miss, watching the smoke drift. I bought a bunch of those Monq vape pens, they help and give me something to do when I crave it.

Life+me=error

Life+me=error

Warlock
May 22, 2019
Are you me?! I am having the same urges for the last few weeks. Not sure why, maybe I want to enjoy or harm myself again? But the thought of the disgusting aftertaste has stopped me so far.

I basically wrote exactly the same thing to another member in a PM.

GinaIsReady

GinaIsReady

Exit Strategist
Mar 29, 2019
No, do not do it.

I quit for 5 years and had a similar thought and figured oh ill just have one...

Well the first one was pretty terrible, the second one was great. All the one's i've had after that not so much.

Addiction lasts so unless you are 100% sure I say no and even then I think you should at best buy one pack take 2 out and give the rest away and only on your CTB day if you decide that is what you want

Just not worth the issues/money if you decide not to CTB and frankly nothing after that second cig is worth it anyway
This sounds so right. Thanks for posting. I'm going to buy cigs for the very end. Such a good post!
Are you me?! I am having the same urges for the last few weeks. Not sure why, maybe I want to enjoy or harm myself again? But the thought of the disgusting aftertaste has stopped me so far.

I basically wrote exactly the same thing to another member in a PM.
That is so funny. Maybe some universal cosmic force is at work.
It's the action and alone time I miss, watching the smoke drift. I bought a bunch of those Monq vape pens, they help and give me something to do when I crave it.
I was wondering about vaping. Thanks!
i started 9 years ago when i thought i will be dead soon anyway, still smoking 9 years later. such a waste of money, have ruined my health and not even enjoying it. it's another problem in my life now. only the first few puffs were great, but got me addicted immediately. i'm pretty sure you will become addicted. i do not recommend it.
Thank you so much for sharing that. I need to hear it. I know it is a STUPID idea.

Last edited:
Reactions: Severen and puppy9
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
What's the worst case scenario? You never get the nerve to ctb, but the cigarettes give you terminal cancer?
Be reasonable, smoke if you feel like it. You know you look gorgeous when you do. 34792334094 68ea88db09

marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
I've been smoking for 39 years and recently like a chimney as i`m hardly sleeping now. i also live on junk food and get no exercise .I had a medical recently and unfortunately much to my disappointment i`m 100% fit and healthy :aw:
I've been smoking for 39 years and recently like a chimney as i`m hardly sleeping now. i also live on junk food and get no exercise .I had a medical recently and unfortunately much to my disappointment i`m 100% fit and healthy :aw:
and not i'm not obese even though i live on chocolate , pizza , burgers , kababs and sweets , i`m 56 and smoking keeps me fit lol

Attachments

• DSC_1070.JPG
    DSC_1070.JPG
    81.3 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
GinaIsReady

GinaIsReady

Exit Strategist
Mar 29, 2019

and not i'm not obese even though i live on chocolate , pizza , burgers , kababs and sweets , i`m 56 and smoking keeps me fit lol
You may have good genes, eh? ;) You look fabulous!!
If I could upload a pic of my torso without a shirt on I certainly would. I think I might get banned.

Last edited:
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018

WTF. I thought you were in your early 40s. I've seen people live like that and by the time, they are your age, they look 70 years old and are obese. Most of them die of a heart attack or stroke before the age of 56. You sure you are smoking just cigarettes? The food in the U.K. is filled with less artificial crap though. American food is toxic as hell. But the lack of exercise and smoking and all the sugar should have damaged your body, at least a little bit. I only smoked from the age of 18 to 23, then I quit. But when I smoked, I only liked smoking English and Russian cigarettes. They are the best, IMO.

Last edited:
Reactions: marcusuk63
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
WTF. I thought you were in your early 40s. I've seen people live like that and by the time, they are your age, they look 70 years old and are obese. Most of them die of a heart attack or stroke before the age of 56. You sure you are smoking just cigarettes? The food in the U.K. is filled with less artificial crap though. American food is toxic as hell. But the lack of exercise and smoking and all the sugar should have damaged your body, at least a little bit. I only smoked from the age of 18 to 23, then I quit. But when I smoked, I only liked smoking English and Russian cigarettes. They are the best, IMO.
Well even though i eat a lot of sweet stuff my dentist always says , good to see you are keeping off the sweets ,if only she knew i take 3 heaped spoons of sugar in my coffee lol even my younger brother , who is 20 years younger than me always says , " how the fuck are you so fit and not even have grey hair " ? lol....
I smoke rolling tobacco without filters ..

Reactions: Severen
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019

I can't decide if you're making me horny or hungry. I'd probably just take the kebab...if you know what I mean, and I think that you do...

• Hugs
Reactions: marcusuk63
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
I can't decide if you're making me horny or hungry. I'd probably just take the kebab...if you know what I mean, and I think that you do...
I dont have any of that healthy salad on it, yuk , i just have chilli sauce and a tub of extra chilli sauce cos they never put enough on , Baby Agnes has one too lol

Attachments

• DSC_1069 (1).JPG
    DSC_1069 (1).JPG
    117 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Why eww? Many of us smoke to self-soothe, it's not like we're some clean-living Facebook group with morning yoga and vegan cookies.

I think it's important to do what you need to get through the day, whatever that may be. Cigarettes have helped me relax and get through several mental health crises, so I really can't condemn them. I have times where I wish I could stop, but those thoughts are always fleeting and naive, because when I analyze it, I realize there's nothing else that can fill that void for me.

And marcus you do look damn good. I can confirm cigarettes magically make you more attractive. Or else that girl who called me sexy af on here was lying. Which I don't altogether rule out.