• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

jacobryan

Mar 11, 2024
Well, I'm back home. Was discharged about two hours ago. My friend removed my rope from the house. She knows I can just go buy more, but she made me promise I would call her first if it got to that point again. I did, because she is my best friend, and she did lie to the doctors for me. I just feel off. Like I failed at something that was supposed to be easy and over with now. Just venting now, sorry. Next time, I will make sure no one interrupts me. I just don't know when next time will be. My friend is coming back tonight. I have a wrestling show in a few hours I'm working. So I'll be around people. Anyway, I'll hush now.

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Running very late for my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
Take as much rest as you need between attempts. I know what it's like to come home after a failed attempt, it can be pretty heavy/painful.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
To me suicide really isn't easy at all, in fact it's the exact opposite. But anyway I'm sorry that you have to suffer like this, I hope that you eventually find what you search for.

J

jacobryan

Mar 11, 2024
To me suicide really isn't easy at all, in fact it's the exact opposite. But anyway I'm sorry that you have to suffer like this, I hope that you eventually find what you search for.
I only meant easy in the sense that I put on the rope, tie it off, lean in, and go to sleep forever. The decision wasn't easy at all. But thank you.