Dark Window

Dark Window

Forest Wanderer
Mar 12, 2024
Bro, stfu, honestly. Jump in front of a bus then, or a bridge. Maybe hanging seems better?

Everybody would want to go with N, but guess what, you have to travel half the world to get it.

So yeah, im sticking with SN.

Rofl I don't understand these bitchy responses.

IMO sn is overrated, but you do you. If you're that certain it's such a good method then me disagreeing wouldn't bother you, maybe you're not as certain of your decision as you want to believe.
You are commenting this on a thread where the OP is on video calm through it.

There's other threads collecting all failures and successes.. what can go wrong is calling for help or being found. Beyond that just follow protocol, keep a second glass because everybody's body is different, and there's a stronger guarantee of success than failure.

Sure it goes well for some people, but it hasn't gone well for others despite following protocol.

I'm not saying it's a bad method, I just think it's overrated. There's no guarantee you'll get the same outcome as others.

OP reported some pain and we don't even know how long it took for her suffering to end as the video is lacking audio so we're just assuming what she was saying based on text, and also the video ended abruptly.

I saw a guy who said he got severe renal failure after a failed SN attempt with antiemetics and SN.

Successes and failures have both resulted after planned SN attempts, it wont work the exact same for everyone.

Some people will go unconscious in a short amount of time, I've heard of cases were it took 45-60+ minutes before it happened.

I've even seen a case where a guy was found 24 hours later still alive and was hospitalised and survived.

• Informative
Reactions: Hellish Ore and wyo777
EternalSummer

EternalSummer

Experienced
Nov 13, 2020

IMO sn is overrated, but you do you. If you're that certain it's such a good method then me disagreeing wouldn't bother you, maybe you're not as certain of your decision as you want to believe.
Would you mind on citing better ones? Im curious

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
Dark Window

Dark Window

Forest Wanderer
Mar 12, 2024
Would you mind on citing better ones? Im curious
Better what? Methods?

That can depend on the person and what they can tolerate.

Shogun blast is pretty much 100% guaranteed death if you position yourself and the gun properly. You can combine it with drowning, falling or other shit.

If I don't get access to a gun, then I'm considering jump. I've found a building near me that I can access the top of. 262 ft, landing on hard concrete.

Beznos or alcohol to inebriate myself and I'll just jump and by then it's too late to turn back

After 5-10 seconds of falling, It will all be over.

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739
EternalSummer

EternalSummer

Experienced
Nov 13, 2020

Sure it goes well for some people, but it hasn't gone well for others despite following protocol.

I'm not saying it's a bad method, I just think it's overrated. There's no guarantee you'll get the same outcome as others.

OP reported some pain and we don't even know how long it took for her suffering to end as the video is lacking audio so we're just assuming what she was saying based on text, and also the video ended abruptly.

I saw a guy who said he got severe renal failure after a failed SN attempt with antiemetics and SN.

Successes and failures have both resulted after planned SN attempts, it wont work the exact same for everyone.

Some people will go unconscious in a short amount of time, I've heard of cases were it took 45-60+ minutes before it happened.

I've even seen a case where a guy was found 24 hours later still alive and was hospitalised and survived.
There's a post that compiled over 100 cases, all the unsuccesful ones are from people that either called emergency or where rescues shortly afterwards
Better what? Methods?

That can depend on the person and what they can tolerate.

Shogun blast is pretty much 100% guaranteed death if you position yourself and the gun properly. You can combine it with drowning, falling or other shit.

If I don't get access to a gun, then I'm considering jump. I've found a building near me that I can access the top of. 262 ft, landing on hard concrete.

Beznos or alcohol to inebriate myself and I'll just jump and by then it's too late to turn back

After 5-10 seconds of falling, It will all be over.
Nah, the ones I would do instead of SN are Nebumtal or inert gas(N2, hellium) but these are too hard to get. Inert gas seems even better than N, they say it gives you a nice high before you go.

Last edited:
Reactions: SweetSurrender911 and ijustwishtodie
Dark Window

Dark Window

Forest Wanderer
Mar 12, 2024
There's a post that compiled over 100 cases, all the unsuccesful ones are from people that either called emergency or where rescues shortly afterwards
Yes, and what was one of the main reasons they called for help?

Because they felt a lot of pain and couldn't handle it.

So it's easy to say "they simply wussed out", but they literally stated that their pain was 6-7/10 or more and they had to call emergency services because the symptoms were too painful

If they hadn't have called for helped, they'd had probably died, but they'd have to suffer a lot of pain

So the point here is that it is NOT always this peaceful method where the worst you'll experience is vomitting or short breath.

EVERYONES BODY IS DIFFERENT!!!

The reason why people call for help is not just because of SI it's sometimes because the symptoms are just so overwhelming or painful they cannot stand it, which makes the method difficult for some.

It's not just a case of inner strength or will, it literally effects some people differently.

• Informative
Reactions: Tonkpils, SweetSurrender911, underthedatetree and 3 others
W

wyo777

When life is a nightmare...
May 18, 2024
Her eyes from the begining of the video are full of strenght but also full of determination. She was sure what she was doing, at some points i think she was even angry it takes so long. She was very young and her body was very strong that is probably main reason why it took so long. I think only due to her determination she was able to succed. I think it will show some of You how detetminated and sure You have to be to do SN. It is not quick, it is not easy. Anyway, she was so brave, so sure about her decision and even at top of that she was still smiling as long as she could. Now i am really afraid that i am not even half strong as she was and that this method is not for me. It was so hard for me to watch this video, to watch how she wants to die and time was her enemy. Such a young soul, so sure about her decision, so brave.
Yes, and what was one of the main reasons they called for help?

Because they felt a lot of pain and couldn't handle it.

So it's easy to say "they simply wussed out", but they literally stated that their pain was 6-7/10 or more and they had to call emergency services because the symptoms were too painful

If they hadn't have called for helped, they'd had probably died, but they'd have to suffer a lot of pain

So the point here is that it is NOT always this peaceful method where the worst you'll experience is vomitting or short breath.

EVERYONES BODY IS DIFFERENT!!!

The reason why people call for help is not just because of SI it's sometimes because the symptoms are just so overwhelming or painful they cannot stand it, which makes the method difficult for some.

It's not just a case of inner strength or will, it literally effects some people differently.
Finally someone realistic. Totally agree with You. I think some people put so much efforts to complete all sources including SN that now they trying not to see dark side of it. But also i understand that is still one of the best methods if there is no acces to N or gas. It is also my plan B method but i am not trying to cheat myself that it will be easy, painless, quick and that SI will not be stronger.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tonkpils, Sethy and Don’tDoxMe
D

dopaminedeath

Death please
Nov 12, 2022

Would you have a link for this? I can't find it

Edit: Found https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-successful-and-unsuccessful-cases-2023-update.120854/

A 52-year-old male was transported to hospital after being found at home by family, unconscious and slumped awkwardly for approximately 24 hours. After treatment reported chest pains, kidney injury due to SN, deep vein thrombosis, cognitive impairment (unclear if this was due to past history of ECT or SN).

From a scientific article

It's not a personal account so we can't tell why he failed. Could presume it's one of the common reasons like diluted solution or vomit/not taking second glass. If you take enough and keep it down long enough, your blood is going to be poisoned causing death

Last edited:
EternalSummer

EternalSummer

Experienced
Nov 13, 2020
24h after taking SN and still alive? Alright bro.

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739
Don’tDoxMe

Don’tDoxMe

Victim of abuse and the US healthcare system
Oct 19, 2023
Yeah lol SN sounds more like a terrible idea the more I hear about it. Thankfully I'm able to just go the shotgun route once I get paid since now I know I can pass the background check

Dark Window

Dark Window

Forest Wanderer
Mar 12, 2024
Yeah lol SN sounds more like a terrible idea the more I hear about it. Thankfully I'm able to just go the shotgun route once I get paid since now I know I can pass the background check

Lucky you. I really hope if I do get to CTB one day I'll have a person who can share that shit around.

I'd even go first.

• Hugs
Reactions: Don’tDoxMe
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
In recent weeks some people are trying to delegitimize the SN method, I don't understand their motive. I already said it and I will repeat it, we do not know all the data. Those failed attempts may have been due to not following the instructions (fasting, EC or benzos), they could have taken a long time to digest it, vomit it or ask for help because they were weak and couldn't stand the pain. Most likely, the SN was expired, from a seller who scammed them or they did not take the dose they should have.

According to the table I should take less than 25g, but I will take 25 because that will be certain death. If they backed down for whatever reason, they were not prepared, I don't mind suffering pain for 40 minutes (which, as has already been said, seems excessive to me) and I also have the support of sleeping pills and benzos, although I If it hurts, my body will ask me to sleep, and then whatever has to happen happens. Please stop raising doubts, these people could have previous pathologies, ulcers or who knows what. SN is the most requested method here, for several reasons.

Reactions: Loona KLD, Klimpop and ijustwishtodie
Don’tDoxMe

Don’tDoxMe

Oct 19, 2023
Lucky you. I really hope if I do get to CTB one day I'll have a person who can share that shit around.

I'd even go first.
I mean, if you're in the US, I'd be down to meet up with the right person.

Don’tDoxMe

Don’tDoxMe

Oct 19, 2023
I'm in the UK but can travel. I have the cash/
Cool, DM me. I won't respond quickly because depression, and I'm still currently on the fence about doing it all, but I'd like to at least establish our connection.

EternalSummer

EternalSummer

Experienced
Nov 13, 2020
I'm in the UK but can travel. I have the cash/
Have you ever considered going to Peru for Halatal(Nebumtal). If I had the money and means I think that would be my plan.

Reactions: wyo777
W

wyo777

May 18, 2024
In recent weeks some people are trying to delegitimize the SN method, I don't understand their motive. I already said it and I will repeat it, we do not know all the data. Those failed attempts may have been due to not following the instructions (fasting, EC or benzos), they could have taken a long time to digest it, vomit it or ask for help because they were weak and couldn't stand the pain. Most likely, the SN was expired, from a seller who scammed them or they did not take the dose they should have.

According to the table I should take less than 25g, but I will take 25 because that will be certain death. If they backed down for whatever reason, they were not prepared, I don't mind suffering pain for 40 minutes (which, as has already been said, seems excessive to me) and I also have the support of sleeping pills and benzos, although I If it hurts, my body will ask me to sleep, and then whatever has to happen happens. Please stop raising doubts, these people could have previous pathologies, ulcers or who knows what. SN is the most requested method here, for several reasons.
So.... I will try to explain You one more time. People are not raising doubts, they just want to know all possibilities what can happen with SN. You have to understand that table is not like in school and there can be many issues after ingesting SN. People are reading with undetstanding, watching and thanks to that they are making their own decissions. According to Your words, "SN ist he most requested" is no. Most requested is N and just for one reason. You are putting a lot of faith in benzos and sleeping pills, hope it will work for You, but it doesn't mean it will work for everyone. Noone here is not trying to scare You about SN. It is Your own decission, but let people discuss bright and dark sides of it.
She takes 2 doses, maybe she vomited or it was a smaller dose, expired... who knows. But it's clear she takes SN because her nails turn blue. Maybe she took it with something in her stomach... it's a shame not to have the details, but little by little the members of SS will fill in the gaps as much as possible.
Well... I think she took only one dose, the second one she just prepared but i do not want to watch it again just to show you something. Her nails was painted blue from the begining. She probably has done it cause of knowledge that her hands will turn blue. And at the end i will agree with You at one point....little by little gaps will be filled and that is why you can't say for sure at the moment that only you are right. Let people make their own decissions. This is why forum was created.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tonkpils and YandereMikuMistress
EternalSummer

EternalSummer

Experienced
Nov 13, 2020
So.... I will try to explain You one more time. People are not raising doubts, they just want to know all possibilities what can happen with SN. You have to understand that table is not like in school and there can be many issues after ingesting SN. People are reading with undetstanding, watching and thanks to that they are making their own decissions. According to Your words, "SN ist he most requested" is no. Most requested is N and just for one reason. You are putting a lot of faith in benzos and sleeping pills, hope it will work for You, but it doesn't mean it will work for everyone. Noone here is not trying to scare You about SN. It is Your own decission, but let people discuss bright and dark sides of it.

Well... I think she took only one dose, the second one she just prepared but i do not want to watch it again just to show you something. Her nails was painted blue from the begining. She probably has done it cause of knowledge that her hands will turn blue. And at the end i will agree with You at one point....little by little gaps will be filled and that is why you can't say for sure at the moment that only you are right. Let people make their own decissions. This is why forum was created.
I think it's fine to discuss the bad aspects of SN, but saying it a bad method is kind of wrong. Good and bad are relative, so SN is bad compared to what ? Maybe N and Inert Gasses are better, if you can get them, good for you, I wish I could. But if you compare SN to jumping, guns, hanging, then sodium nitrate seems way more peaceful, reliable and less gory. If you do all the preparation and have some sleeping pills, chances are it's not gonna take long. You drink it, go listen to your favourite song and have a puke bucket by your side. All the headache, fast heartbeat can be controlled, just be sure you're not found, and puking isnt that bad honestly.

Reactions: YandereMikuMistress
W

wyo777

May 18, 2024
I think it's fine to discuss the bad aspects of SN, but saying it a bad method is kind of wrong. Good and bad are relative, so SN is bad compared to what ? Maybe N and Inert Gasses are better, if you can get them, good for you, I wish I could. But if you compare SN to jumping, guns, hanging, then sodium nitrate seems way more peaceful, reliable and less gory. If you do all the preparation and have some sleeping pills, chances are it's not gonna take long. You drink it, go listen to your favourite song and have a puke bucket by your side. All the headache, fast heartbeat can be controlled, just be sure you're not found, and puking isnt that bad honestly.
I never said is a bad method, it is my second choice so obviously i am finding is as a better for me then jumping etc. It is about discussion and about to notice bright and dark sides.

EternalSummer

EternalSummer

Experienced
Nov 13, 2020
I never said is a bad method, it is my second choice so obviously i am finding is as a better for me then jumping etc. It is about discussion and about to notice bright and dark sides.
You didn't, but the other guy said somethin like " when will people realize SN is a bad method".

W

wyo777

May 18, 2024
You didn't, but the other guy said somethin like " when will people realize SN is a bad method".
Well it wasn't me. But also i watched this movie and also i can see that one person over here has already done two mistakes. That means watching and reading without understanding. And because of that some people are choosing SN when it is not for them.

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
SN is easier to get, with N you have to travel to Latin America, and not many people can travel that far. In addition, without mastering the language and knowing how to obtain it, the majority would come away empty-handed.

Imagine someone who doesn't take benzos, it is their salvation from anxiety and fear, I just increase the dose, they are very powerful and effective. If people are hesitant, as you seem to be, they may not be ready. imo But I'm not going to "argue" with you, good luck in this thing we call life

EternalSummer

EternalSummer

Experienced
Nov 13, 2020

There are some cases of SN that really makes me believe a peaceful ride is possible. I think we have to know our own body, like you should only fast enough so you don't feel weak, maybe have some coke or some sugar drink until 2 hours before you take SN. And I think i'll have a lot of sweet gum to chew, and maybe ill sip something to deal with the salty taste.

People say they start to feel weak after some time, so I guess some benzos + weakness will make you go out faster.

Also, something I learned while reading about CTB methods is that it's not tha unconfortable not having oxygen, what your body really doesnt like is not being able to breathe away all the CO2, thats why those inert gas methods are so peaceful.

Last edited:
Reactions: Loona KLD, dopaminedeath and wyo777
W

wyo777

May 18, 2024
SN is easier to get, with N you have to travel to Latin America, and not many people can travel that far. In addition, without mastering the language and knowing how to obtain it, the majority would come away empty-handed.

Imagine someone who doesn't take benzos, it is their salvation from anxiety and fear, I just increase the dose, they are very powerful and effective. If people are hesitant, as you seem to be, they may not be ready. imo But I'm not going to "argue" with you, good luck in this thing we call life
I am not gonna argue with You as well because there is not about it. We all are in the same situation and we all wants to do that properly. I got my doubts, You are very sure about Your plan. And it is good. Hesitant is everyone here.

EternalSummer

EternalSummer

Experienced
Nov 13, 2020
I am not gonna argue with You as well because there is not about it. We all are in the same situation and we all wants to do that properly. I got my doubts, You are very sure about Your plan. And it is good. Hesitant is everyone here.
I don't mind your reservations or thoughts, I think maybe i'm more confortable with the reportable unpleasent effects SN seems to give , its just that all in all, it has to be SN. I will never jump, shoot my self in the head ( I don't even have a gun, even if I did) or hang. These are the things that give me the creeps. SN is more than I can wish for, feeling sick and vomiting is ok for me.

Of course the bad thing about every method is the SI, so I guess you really have to know yourself before taking the drink, be sure that death is what u want.

Last edited:
K

Klimpop

Jun 6, 2023
She takes 2 doses, maybe she vomited or it was a smaller dose, expired... who knows. But it's clear she takes SN because her nails turn blue. Maybe she took it with something in her stomach... it's a shame not to have the details, but little by little the members of SS will fill in the gaps as much as possible.
From what I remember seeing the video several months ago, she diluted the SN in way too much water than the recommended 50 to 100 ml. Also she didn't use a scale to weigh the SN, you can see her putting small tablespoons which seem intuitively much below the recommended 25 grams. Lastly we only see her drink 1 dose and she didnt drink it all, if I remember well. All this would likely have an impact on absorption time and delaying the effects of the SN.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: dopaminedeath
Dark Window

Dark Window

Forest Wanderer
Mar 12, 2024
Have you ever considered going to Peru for Halatal(Nebumtal). If I had the money and means I think that would be my plan.

Would consider it. Any threads on successful/unsuccessful N attempts?

EternalSummer

EternalSummer

Experienced
Nov 13, 2020
Would consider it. Any threads on successful/unsuccessful N attempts?
Thread 'PPH Essentials 2022' https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/pph-essentials-2022.107973/

Download it and read the section on Nebumtal, you gonna get a pretty good idea of what its all about.

This handbook was written by doctors that are leading figures in the right to die movement, has been updated for many years.

N stands for Nebumtal, it is the drug used to kill death roll inmates in the US( the worst criminals in our society have access to a peaceful end and we dont :) ). On Vimeo there's several videos of people using it as a ctb method.

Last edited:
Reactions: divinemistress36
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Another thing I want to say here - it always kind of weirds me out when people say "Oh no, this person was so pretty/hot/sexy - what a shame they went." As if it's only tragic if beautiful people go. When someone ugly dies - it's okay because surely nobody loved them anyway because they were not pretty.
Like... what is behind this way of thinking? I truly don't get it. "She's pretty, so there's no reason for her to die" ? something like that?
👍👍