Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
I wonder what her reasons were.

Reactions: Sethy
B

b_adr

Mar 29, 2024
u got to be some diff type of fucked up to be able to facilitate such a video as a bystander. bro doesnt even cover his face
I disagree. It is helpful for others.
I tested 200 mg of SN old SN opened SN but from an industrial company .it was in the heat and exposed to light too.

Less than 10 minutes my heart was beating very fast , felt it like a truck hitting me .200 mg . No way someone is not unconscious by 15 minutes if drink 25 grams SN of pure SN imo. And this follows a lot of goodbye threads and pph. 200 mg is 1/5 the of a gram so 25 grams is 125 times 200 mg .

And I'm a big fucking ape 70- 80 kg 🐵🦍🔜♾️
"...felt it like a truck hitting me " Could you specify the feeling, please?

Reactions: Sylveon
S

Sethy

Aug 24, 2023
She was the bravest person I ever seen. Bravest act. R. I. P. beautiful flower.

• Love
Reactions: PriestessOfVenus and thebelljarrr
EternalSummer

EternalSummer

Experienced
Nov 13, 2020
She was the bravest person I ever seen. Bravest act. R. I. P. beautiful flower.
She kind of did it wrong, I think the sn wasnt all dissolved and a lot of it stayed at that weirdly shaped cup she used.

Apathy79

Apathy79

Arcanist
Oct 13, 2019
I wonder what her reasons were.
She was homeless after escaping an abuser from memory.

She kind of did it wrong, I think the sn wasnt all dissolved and a lot of it stayed at that weirdly shaped cup she used.
Agree with this. Also why it took so long. But it worked out in the end.

Reactions: lilac-moonbeam and thebelljarrr
S

Sethy

Aug 24, 2023
She was 21yo, she was a kid. It worked for her just took longer. It seemed to be peaceful, but sadly i found article after and it wasn't that peaceful as it seemed. Well. But idk if it was about her fr. But still she was able to fight her SI for that long, its something unbelievable.

W

wounded_warrior

Jul 23, 2024
It is sodium nitrite, one of the most popular methods for self-deliverance.
Self-deliverance is my new favourite term for this. I hate 'ctb' personally, but I understand it's utility.

Reactions: acey
Apathy79

Apathy79

Arcanist
Oct 13, 2019
Self-deliverance is my new favourite term for this. I hate 'ctb' personally, but I understand it's utility.
Is ctb even used outside this site or was it created here? I always wondered that.

Reactions: wounded_warrior
acey

acey

Above an abyss - funeral worker
Sep 14, 2023
She was 21yo, she was a kid. It worked for her just took longer. It seemed to be peaceful, but sadly i found article after and it wasn't that peaceful as it seemed. Well. But idk if it was about her fr. But still she was able to fight her SI for that long, its something unbelievable.
Can you provide the source perhaps? It looked quite peaceful in the video. The deceased body doesn't always capture the experience.

S

Sethy

Aug 24, 2023
Well, I would like to have it not for morbid reasons. I really felt what she has been going thru. I also had my attempt during almost same time as she had hers. We dark times indeed. You can message me privately perhaps. I am very interested about Her case.

S

Sethy

Aug 24, 2023
She was homeless after escaping an abuser from memory.
How do you know that? Is that real? "From memory" means what?
it's another case, I have her FB but theres no point in sharing, just morbid entertaiment to some random poeple around the world, there's no point sharing.
Do you know Her reasons?
Does anyone know more about this topic? Her reasons maybe? Or any detail?
Do you know Her reasons?

Last edited:
K

Kali_Yuga13

Experienced
Jul 11, 2024
After watching the videos I wondered if it actually worked. She seemed to be conscious and able to communicate for well over half an hour. Also no vomiting - which I thought was always part of the process since salty liquids usually do this to us.

Another thing I want to say here - it always kind of weirds me out when people say "Oh no, this person was so pretty/hot/sexy - what a shame they went." As if it's only tragic if beautiful people go. When someone ugly dies - it's okay because surely nobody loved them anyway because they were not pretty.
Like... what is behind this way of thinking? I truly don't get it. "She's pretty, so there's no reason for her to die" ? something like that?

It reminds me of case "Germanwings Flight 9525" (a pilot crashed a plane deliberately because he wanted to commit s. all 150 people on board passed.) After it hit the news, discussions errupted that it would be a good idea to always put a "really pretty stewardess" into the cockpit together with the pilot, so that he'd see her and think "oh no, what a shame if this beautiful woman dies, I better not do it"...
People with good looks have social certain advantages. For people that have been bullied over their looks and even live reclusively due to looks, being pretty and still ctb is hard to understand. I'm not saying that's right or wrong, just one possible reason.

Anyway, her method looked more peaceful than I thought it would. I looked at her post history, she was here about 7 months back in 2020-2021. She didn't post much. From what I gather she had gotten away from an abuser but had no place to settle and felt dead inside but remembered a time when she liked life and ctb was something she never thought of. Kind of sad. I hope she's at peace now.

Reactions: snowbird
Apathy79

Apathy79

Arcanist
Oct 13, 2019
How do you know that? Is that real? "From memory" means what?

Do you know Her reasons?
Do you know Her reasons?
It was a long time ago. From memory means from what I can recall at the time. Sounds like it aligns with her post history as Kali described above.

S

Sethy

Aug 24, 2023
It was a long time ago. From memory means from what I can recall at the time. Sounds like it aligns with her post history as Kali described above.
Oh okay, is her profile still here, so i can maybe read her posts? It's a sad story really. I think there were ways how to get out of it, it just felt so much like a prison for her to stay 😥

Apathy79

Apathy79

Arcanist
Oct 13, 2019
Oh okay, is her profile still here, so i can maybe read her posts? It's a sad story really. I think there were ways how to get out of it, it just felt so much like a prison for her to stay 😥
Her username is in the title of the thread. I can't access it directly but if you search for it by member, you can read her posts

S

Sethy

Aug 24, 2023
Her username is in the title of the thread. I can't access it directly but if you search for it by member, you can read her posts
Thank you very much. I am so obsessed about the case bcuz she did it same time i attempted and i was going thru a lot back then and i kinda wish i met her and talked her out of it, helped her in her time of need. Idk, sometimes i wish my attempt didn't fail back then, still don't know what i did wrong... So sad is her case.
Nope, i wasn't able to see her profile, i think it's deleted by admins after her death.
After watching the videos I wondered if it actually worked. She seemed to be conscious and able to communicate for well over half an hour. Also no vomiting - which I thought was always part of the process since salty liquids usually do this to us.

Another thing I want to say here - it always kind of weirds me out when people say "Oh no, this person was so pretty/hot/sexy - what a shame they went." As if it's only tragic if beautiful people go. When someone ugly dies - it's okay because surely nobody loved them anyway because they were not pretty.
Like... what is behind this way of thinking? I truly don't get it. "She's pretty, so there's no reason for her to die" ? something like that?

It reminds me of case "Germanwings Flight 9525" (a pilot crashed a plane deliberately because he wanted to commit s. all 150 people on board passed.) After it hit the news, discussions errupted that it would be a good idea to always put a "really pretty stewardess" into the cockpit together with the pilot, so that he'd see her and think "oh no, what a shame if this beautiful woman dies, I better not do it"...
I am handsome myself and i feel like i have to die for real, so... 😆 looks doesn't matter. Brain chemistry does.

Last edited:
Reactions: Apathy79
P

PriestessOfVenus

Feb 7, 2023
Is ctb even used outside this site or was it created here? I always wondered that.
My understanding is that this term originates from ASH, which was a much earlier pro-choice-suicide community in 1990s or early 2000s.

• Informative
Reactions: Apathy79
S

SweetSurrender911

Apr 23, 2024
Yes, 30-40 mins of knowing that you are dying will make me panic, and my anxiety, SI are a bitch...will see how it goes...glad got some info
CTB by nitro tank is much quicker to unconsciousness. ( basically one breath). Not that involved now that the small take home canisters are available - and can be delivered. I belong to Exit and have just read the latest (August 2024) update of the PPH recommending these. Not that expensive either. I know someone who successfully used this method…I didn't actually see them at the time but about a week before, knowing her intentions. She rang Exit the night she intended to do it and they informed police next morning to attend her home. It is important to make sure the canister is secured to something so that when you slump it doesn't fall over and will continue to deliver the gas for about 20 minutes, when death occurs. It's my preferred method over SN. Again, the details of how to get it right need to be read and are probably on this site already. It does involve quickly pulling a bag down over your face but avoids nausea, dizziness and uncertainty. Also over the head hoods are now available to buy to connect the tubing to for more gradual delivery of the gas - if the idea of a quick pull down of an oven bag is too gross. That may take a minute or two to unconsciousness as you breathe it in.

Zecko

Zecko

life is killing me
Sep 2, 2024

I agree 100%

B

badtothebone

Experienced
Aug 20, 2024
*moderadores, espero que entendam*
para quem está apreensivo com as reações do sn - o áudio do arquivo foi corrompido.
(não estou violando nenhum direito de imagens. Estes arquivos estão em domínio público)
-
-
*moderators, hope you understand*
for anyone who is apprehensive about SN reactions - the audio file is corrupted.
(I am not violating any image rights. These files are in the public domain)

translated by google translator

@suffering_mo_7 they have a video here about SN
*moderadores, espero que entendam*
para quem está apreensivo com as reações do sn - o áudio do arquivo foi corrompido.
(não estou violando nenhum direito de imagens. Estes arquivos estão em domínio público)
-
-
*moderators, hope you understand*
for anyone who is apprehensive about SN reactions - the audio file is corrupted.
(I am not violating any image rights. These files are in the public domain)

translated by google translator

I didn't see her drinking SN or dying so I'm not sure what's that drama in here all about. This is not how SN works. It's very painful you won't be talking or looking like that..

Last edited:
Reactions: suffering_mo_7