• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
This is something I thought about in the past and have utilized before, so perhaps some of you on here may find useful. For those who are looking to continue living, here is one such strategy that may work, especially given a pro-life, anti-choice society. You can focus leech and welfare efforts, in other words, taking more than what you put in, or at least making it where society does not benefit as much from your labor and productions while you still end up a bit more than before. Have no shame in doing so because a society that has enslaved you and parents whom conceived you without your consent. Also, most people don't give a shit about you except to pretend that they do for brownie points, so don't worry about the social shame as much.

Anger, when used in tandem, can be a powerful tool in order to pursue whatever you are going for, so I'd argue that you could use your anger to facilitate leeching and welfare optimization in society. This is coming from someone who hates society especially the pro-life, anti-choice, prohibitionist one in the modern world. Another thing is that with your anger at society, you could channel it into making life difficult for normies and the majority of "pro-lifers" out there. Of course, I don't advocate for doing anything 'illegal' or things that could get you into civil or otherwise legal troubles, so I advise to keep things within the bounds of the law (legal).

In my opinion and from my life experiences, the more you can take from society and give as little as possible the better it is. In a sense, it is like a bit of vengeance against a society that doesn't hold our values and one of the best, passive ways of getting back at society for this. For example, if you are low income, try to get as many benefits as possible (apply for whatever welfare programs you can get in your state, country, or whatever) and go for as many freebies that you can get. For debts, (I'm not an accountant or financial advisor so take this with a grain of salt!) find ways to either postpone them and/or reduce the amount you have to pay for it, such as medical bills and student loans. Remember, they can't take/squeeze blood from a turnip, so if you don't have a lot of assets, wealth, income, or anything of much value, then you are just about judgment proof. Of course, there are drawbacks such as ruined credit (depending on the type of debt and whether a debt collector reports said debt to credit agencies and what not), but if you aren't looking for trying to be super wealthy or loan out exorbitant amounts of money, then a temporary hit to credit is a worthy price to pay. There are many other examples of leeching and welfare optimization but these are just a few that come to my mind. Just don't forget to use anger as a fuel in tandem with your efforts to ensure consistency.

Also, a bit of word of caution is that if you are not ready to undertake a life of poverty or financial difficulty, then this might not be the road for you.

Finally, make no mistake though, my decision to CTB has been set in stone since early 2020 and still stands. I myself am not looking at recovery or focused on recovering, but simply giving some ideas and resources that I have utilized in the past when I was partly attempting to recover. I'm not writing this for myself or my benefit, but for others' who may be willing to recover and also dish out some justice, vengeance against a pro-life, prohibitionist society.