evans

evans

Jul 29, 2024
hello, more of a lurker on here. first actual post and am a bit awkward sorry. i live in the usa. i think crashing my car would be the best. i will call the authorities shortly beforehand i think going 90mph crashing into something would be enough. my issue is i am not sure into what. i do not want to cause a lot of damage or do it anywhere that is very visible. i would do it at night to reduce the risk of anyone witnessing. but i also need to gain the speed. i want to hit a solid object not go into water. does anyone have suggestions please let me know, thank you :)

• Hugs
Reactions: AbyssalAlien, davidtorez and thebelljarrr
AbyssalAlien

AbyssalAlien

Oct 5, 2024
90 mph won't do it. You will more than likely cripple yourself. 200 mph seems to be the gaurantee....or a motorcycle.

Reactions: evans, davidtorez and BoredNTired
DeadNotSleeping

DeadNotSleeping

Just an absolute mess.
Oct 7, 2024
I've thought about this as well tbh but ultimately talked myself out of it cause it just seems like a bad idea.
If you have an older car or a motorcycle this could absolutely be fatal. New cars are so safe that I could see this going wrong and you just end up in a lot of pain with a huge hospital bill. I would definitely rethink things if you can.

Reactions: evans and davidtorez
evans

evans

Jul 29, 2024
90 mph won't do it. You will more than likely cripple yourself. 200 mph seems to be the gaurantee....or a motorcycle.
my car is a hybrid, i will go as fast as i can i think maximum speed is 120, will it be enough do you think ? reading online most places said over 70mph is fatal.
I've thought about this as well tbh but ultimately talked myself out of it cause it just seems like a bad idea.
If you have an older car or a motorcycle this could absolutely be fatal. New cars are so safe that I could see this going wrong and you just end up in a lot of pain with a huge hospital bill. I would definitely rethink things if you can.
i have newer car but the safety features are disable-able. for me this seems easiest as i have two roommates and one who will worry fast if i suddenly head off. so issues with time and place. still going over my options though thank you

justpathetic

justpathetic

Pathetic
Sep 15, 2024
hello, more of a lurker on here. first actual post and am a bit awkward sorry. i live in the usa. i think crashing my car would be the best. i will call the authorities shortly beforehand i think going 90mph crashing into something would be enough. my issue is i am not sure into what. i do not want to cause a lot of damage or do it anywhere that is very visible. i would do it at night to reduce the risk of anyone witnessing. but i also need to gain the speed. i want to hit a solid object not go into water. does anyone have suggestions please let me know, thank you :)
Concrete embankment or pillar maybe. NO seat belt obviously. Can you disconnect airbags? The problem is it's gonna be spparent its suicide so if you're trying to hide it for loved ones sake single car accident is sketchy unless it raining or icy. But not impossible.

alienfreak

alienfreak

A danger to myself
Sep 25, 2024
I think there is too much of a chance that you survive, possibly with horrific injuries, so I wouldnt recommend it. Weird things could happen just by chance, or survival instinct could come into play at the last moment.

If i were in usa i'd personally choose to get a gun or buy heroin/fentanyl

AbyssalAlien

AbyssalAlien

Oct 5, 2024
my car is a hybrid, i will go as fast as i can i think maximum speed is 120, will it be enough do you think ? reading online most places said over 70mph is fatal.

i have newer car but the safety features are disable-able. for me this seems easiest as i have two roommates and one who will worry fast if i suddenly head off. so issues with time and place. still going over my options though thank you
Yes but thats really for older cars. Nowadays, going that fast and into a direct head on collision will deploy your airbags and ensure your body gets shoved back onto your seat. Will you likely receive trauma???? Will you likely break a lot of bones???? Absolutely. But the idea of today's cars is to make absolutely sure your vital organs do not get damaged. You will not be able to hit the windshield with your skull and you are more than likely going to damage your neck rather than snap it clean.

I would really reconsider this. Even if you somehow manage to fatally damage yourself, its more than likely going to be a slow death from complications.