• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BellaKAT

BellaKAT

Student
May 20, 2018
Im a 110lb woman, have two bottles I'd like to do a taste test just to know what I'm dealing with so I'm thinking of opening up one bottle and just dipping a finger in to try it. Could I successfully store the remaining n for a week or so?

Xmac000

Xmac000

Somewhere...
May 23, 2018
I wouldn't advise it. The taste may put you off the method. Thats what happened to me. If you do decide to taste test I'd advise you to keep the opened N out of sunlight and in a cool dark place.

BellaKAT

BellaKAT

Student
May 20, 2018
Y
I wouldn't advise it. The taste may put you off the method. Thats what happened to me. If you do decide to taste test I'd advise you to keep the opened N out of sunlight and in a cool dark place.
You tried it and decided you couldn't stomach it?

C

chemystry

Jul 7, 2018
Apparently it's really bitter stuff, so fair warning on that. If you do open it, I'd recommend wrapping clingwrap around the top to make sure it's good and sealed, and then as Xmac000 said, keep it somewhere dark and cool.

Cya89

Cya89

Jun 29, 2018
I bought three bottles and used one to take teaspoons at a time every day or so. Got used to the taste that way. Probably going to have to chug it to the back of my throat still though and get it over and done with that way instead of drinking in a normal way or whatever

BellaKAT

BellaKAT

Student
May 20, 2018
How is the taste to you? Anything you could compare it to? Do you worry about building a tolerance?
I bought three bottles and used one to take teaspoons at a time every day or so. Got used to the taste that way. Probably going to have to chug it to the back of my throat still though and get it over and done with that way instead of drinking in a normal way or whatever
as

Cya89

Cya89

Jun 29, 2018
How is the taste to you? Anything you could compare it to? Do you worry about building a tolerance?

as

I can't think of anything that tastes similar to it. If you could 'taste' methylated spirits hypothetically by its smell (I mean I've never tasted it lol) I guess I'd say that.

It never made me vomit tho. Or gag too bad. Kratom was worse for both and that's ~natural~

BellaKAT

BellaKAT

Student
May 20, 2018
I can't think of anything that tastes similar to it. If you could 'taste' methylated spirits hypothetically by its smell (I mean I've never tasted it lol) I guess I'd say that.

It never made me vomit tho. Or gag too bad. Kratom was worse for both and that's ~natural~
Good too know, I've tried Kratom before

G

goggleboxers

Student
May 24, 2018

If it never made you gag or vomit what's putting you off ? I nearly ordered N but $500 was a lot to waste on something I just figured I'd never be able to knock back !!!

BellaKAT

BellaKAT

Student
May 20, 2018
I
If it never made you gag or vomit what's putting you off ? I nearly ordered N but $500 was a lot to waste on something I just figured I'd never be able to knock back !!!
Ive heard people say it's no worse than cough syrup and Ive hear people say it's the worst taste imaginable so yeah there are a lot of opinions out there ... guess you don't know til you try

Reactions: Ln42
Xmac000

Xmac000

Somewhere...
May 23, 2018
Y

You tried it and decided you couldn't stomach it?
Yes i tried it. The taste was so bad that it made me not want to use N as a method. I don't think i could stomach it either as you said.

Gumby

Gumby

Student
Jun 10, 2018
Did you feel any effects from the teaspoons you took?

EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
Store it cold ~around 5°, away from sunlight

BellaKAT

BellaKAT

Student
May 20, 2018
Ok so I tried it... worse than Kratom. Still do able but it's not gonna be fun. I'd compare it To grapefruit seed extract really concentrated in water mixed with..shit maybe? Yeah anyway good to know.

Aponia & Ataraxia

Aponia & Ataraxia

Experienced
Jun 24, 2018
Im a 110lb woman, have two bottles I'd like to do a taste test just to know what I'm dealing with so I'm thinking of opening up one bottle and just dipping a finger in to try it. Could I successfully store the remaining n for a week or so?

I would recommend using a sterile needle if you want to extract some from the bottle. That's what I used. I don't think it's all that bad (but I've also drank everclear before). It reminded me of everclear without the burning sensation. Knowing that I have half a glass of grape juice-tasting moscato, half a glass of root beer, and three gummy bears as chasers gives my end-game extreme subjective appeal. I'll also be way out in nature under a clear desert night-sky, so I must admit I'm pretty lucky in that regard. I'm using the moon as my clock (having an external object to gauge time is also extremely powerful for being heavily grounded in the present: moon, weather, music, etc. can be anything you want). Painless methods lend themselves well to trance states (so they require far less emotional energy for follow-through). In a trance state (or, flow state) it is possible to have one's subjective sense of self/space/time completely expelled from conscious awareness --in fact, this is likely what occurs (to varying degrees) during a successful suicide.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flow_(psychology)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peak_experience

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perspectival_realism

I'm going to include these in my final notes. They just might be the psychological silver bullets that many yearn for, with the potential to completely void/invalidate the primordial life-force. Combined with the best painless methods available (barbiturates, nitro), these concepts carry a lot of potential for making death a piece of cake, if not enjoyable (which is my personal aim).

It's all in the anticipatory aspect of being present. If you are projecting death as a negative, it will make things difficult. If you are enjoying the present, it opens up positive anticipation (instead of negative).

Last edited: