• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Phuckwad27

Phuckwad27

Suicidal mess.
Oct 28, 2020
Hello,

Has anyone else stopped whatever medication they were one to lose control to make an attempt easier?

What are others opinions on this?

I have been on my meds for a solid 2 months now and though they seem to be helping death is ultimately what I want and the illusion of happiness shant get in my way.

What other ways do you lose control when you feel like things are going to smoothly?

Thanks.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Well, last year I was taking like 4 different pills daily and one day I said: "let's stop".
What happened next was no fun at all: I lost control but, I was desperate. I almost hit and broke my lovely PC lol.

Now, I take my meds but if I wanna lose control (in a more "controllable" way), I just drink lots of alcohol.
However, my days have been way too smooth these days. I don't even smoke lol.

signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
It would depend on the meds and what you're taking them for, but in theory yes you could lose control mentally and/or physically.

Whether this would help you make an attempt is the big question - I'm thinking it could make it more likely to go wrong, which is not what you want. You'd really have to weigh the pros and cons of your own personal situation.

Trisolaris

Trisolaris

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
As someone who stopped meds abruptly and got my life ruined by it, I wouldn't recommend it. A worsening in your mental and physical state is not a guarantee to push you over the edge.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
I almost hit and broke my lovely PC lol.
wow thats a normal occurrence for me. ive gone through several phones and a couple laptops.

i was thinking the opposite. risperidone makes me more suicidal and i have some left from the last time i tried it.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: WornOutLife