• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I have seen far too many users here start attacking other people for simple comments or questions lately. This is not me calling out one person as I have seen many people do it, so please don't comment that I'm directly trying to attack someone. People here are going to have different opinions and beliefs on things. People are going to say stuff you may not agree with or give advice that you don't wish to take. That's part of what a forum is. But responding to these things with petty arguments and attempting to attack the user with juvenile retorts is useless and frankly extremely immature. We are all here because we are struggling and starting petty arguments over a comment you can simply ignore is ridiculous. People come here for support where they can't find it anywhere else, let's not turn it into every other social media platform where people are getting bullied over absolutely nothing.

If someone says something you don't agree with and you aren't able to have a civil discussion about it, ignore it. Nothing is forcing you to respond. If someone says something genuinely harmful or threatening, report them. Stop the immature arguments.

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I have seen far too many users here start attacking other people for simple comments or questions lately. This is not me calling out one person as I have seen many people do it, so please don't comment that I'm directly trying to attack someone. People here are going to have different opinions and beliefs on things. People are going to say stuff you may not agree with or give advice that you don't wish to take. That's part of what a forum is. But responding to these things with petty arguments and attempting to attack the user with juvenile retorts is useless and frankly extremely immature. We are all here because we are struggling and starting petty arguments over a comment you can simply ignore is ridiculous. People come here for support where they can't find it anywhere else, let's not turn it into every other social media platform where people are getting bullied over absolutely nothing.

If someone says something you don't agree with and you aren't able to have a civil discussion about it, ignore it. Nothing is forcing you to respond. If someone says something genuinely harmful or threatening, report them. Stop the immature arguments.
Idk man as much as i argee with you its also pretty funny to watch people argue without any actual common sense. I love watching a civilised debate as much as the next person but those flame wars are pretty funny too

AshersGirl

AshersGirl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022
I popped in on a few threads recently and thought about responding, started writing responses, then didn't bother posting because I don't have much energy to argue (intention wasn't to argue, just to engage in debate, but I figured it'd probably turn into an argument!)

I like SaSus diversity, think the mods do a great job of keeping on top of booting scammers and repeat offender rule breakers. We may share the commonality of experiencing suicidal ideation or intent, beyond that we're a vast group with differing morals, philosophies, beliefs and reasons for being suicidal. And I like that there's space for ALL here.

Last edited:
willitpass

willitpass

Mar 10, 2020
Idk man as much as i argee with you its also pretty funny to watch people argue without any actual common sense. I love watching a civilised debate as much as the next person but those flame wars are pretty funny too
People can go anywhere else on the internet to watch useless debates. If someone wants to get in a fight just to get in a fight they can make their way onto reddit. Or start a fight in the off topic section. People sharing their vulnerable feelings about suicide is not the place to be getting heated about someone saying one wrong word.

willitpass

willitpass

Mar 10, 2020
I popped in on a few threads recently and thought about responding, started writing responses, then didn't bother posting because I don't have much energy to argue (intention wasn't to argue, just to engage in debate, but I figured it'd probably turn into an argument!)

I like SaSus diversity, think the mods do a great job of keeping on top of booting scammers and repeat offender rule breakers. We may share the commonality of experiencing suicidal ideation or intent, beyond that we're a vast group with differing morals, philosophies, beliefs and reasons for being suicidal. And I like that there's space for ALL here.
The mods are wonderful and very on top of things. This is not about how the site is being run at all. It is about the nitpicking and the name calling, and the unnecessary responses over the smallest things. We are all adults here. We should not be responding to things that we don't like as if we're middle schoolers. Have some compassion and have some self control is what I'm getting at.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Everyone here has mental ill health, we have to look at everything here through that lense.

No one is on this site if they are well and healthy.

willitpass

willitpass

Mar 10, 2020
Everyone here has mental ill health, we have to look at everything here through that lense.

No one is on this site if they are well and healthy.
While that is true I don't think that should be grounds for allowing people to tear down other mentally ill people without any mind. I don't want this to be a place where it's okay for hurt people to hurt people so blatantly.

AshersGirl

AshersGirl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022
The mods are wonderful and very on top of things. This is not about how the site is being run at all. It is about the nitpicking and the name calling, and the unnecessary responses over the smallest things. We are all adults here. We should not be responding to things that we don't like as if we're middle schoolers. Have some compassion and have some self control is what I'm getting at.
I agree with you, my point re the mods was less direct response to your post and more that recently I keep getting a feeling that a lot of the arguments come from a place of one side being happy the forum is open and accessible, another side wishing membership was somehow better policed, but then it gives me uncomfortable vibes of grading people on eligibility on some arbitrary "my suicidality is more valid than yours" scale. Which may just be my interpretation. But it makes me sad because I think here it is very important that we're kind and welcoming to each other, we never know what people are going through at the other end of the screen (the fact that most of us are here at all tends to indicate life is pretty shit in the first place!) I think there's room for all of us.

K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023

Well said, willitpass. Thank you.

Reactions: LunarLight and Ash
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Why would this forum be any different than any other out there in cyberworld?

• Yay!
Reactions: Little_Suzy