• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
«Stop that; you're being childish»

This phrase represents a subtle yet damaging form of verbal and moral abuse that many parents resort to in their attempts to "educate" their children.

At the slightest instance of natural misbehavior, the supposed "adult in the room" wields their shaming tactics, accusing the child of being "childish" without recognizing the irony that children are precisely that — children.

These all-too-common scenarios highlight society's precarious view of children, portraying them as inherently negative and intolerable to the extent that the term "childish" is used pejoratively.

If children are truly valued and cherished, why then do adults disparage them with their own childlike behaviors?

This world is totally insane.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, struggles_inc, pthnrdnojvsc and 5 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I don't understand it either. Society is so hypocritical. I don't even think that they even acknowledge what they are saying. They're just too much into autopilot to even consider their hypocrisy

Reactions: Forever Sleep, sserafim and thewalkingdread
thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Oct 30, 2023
thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Oct 30, 2023
I don't understand it either. Society is so hypocritical. I don't even think that they even acknowledge what they are saying. They're just too much into autopilot to even consider their hypocrisy
Parents and parenting are arguably the most ancient institution in human history, dating back thousands of years. It predates the Greeks, philosophy, and democracy. It's no coincidence, therefore, that demagogues from the "right wing", who often self-proclaim themselves as political "conservatives", keep spouting bullshit about the supposed corruption of the "traditional" family. This tactic relies on both the ad populum fallacy (appealing to popular opinion) and the appeal to tradition fallacy (assuming something is good simply because it's old).

Socrates was practically murdered by the Athenian establishment for "corrupting the youth" — a false charge, a slander that masked his true actions, what he actually did.

He was only teaching young people how to think for themselves with critical thinking skills and how to question the prevailing beliefs and all the foolish notions they were taught by their traditional schools, families, and, first of all, parents.

That was society back then; and unfortunately, that is how society still is now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Forever Sleep