• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Dear all

Just an update for you - I've not been on this forum for a while, as I am currently sans suicidal thoughts (which were constant all day). This is thanks to 30mg of Ketamine every other day, which I snort.

Waking up without suicidal thoughts. I used to wake up every day and fantasise about being assasinated or shot, and the misery was all day every day. If you search my posts on this forum, you will see the long-term nature of my suffering.

I am not perfect - I have agitation/anxiety, but it is manageable and I have my life back. I am able to work, function and even date. I never thought I would have a life ever again.

I don't know how long this will last - I have relapsed numerous times in the past - but here is hoping.

I do also use intermittently shrooms, LSD (these are if I need to get stuff done or am very stressed) and also weed regularly, as it makes me feel happier. But it is definitely the Ketamine that has taken away my suicidal thoughts. For anyone with depression, I highly recommend you try this protocol, which I found after much research on Reddit. I would also give it a week or two to kick in.

Don't do it if there is any chance you will get addicted to K, as it is not healthy in large doses. But this is not a huge dose, I think this is a microdose.

With best wishes and solidarity to you all

J

popcorn

popcorn

Experienced
Dec 20, 2020
this is great news for you

i like drugs a lot, so would end up taking all the ketamine in one night then going out to buy more in the morning so its maybe not for me lmao

nevertheless im made up u found something that works for you, can only get better from here :)

poisonedminds

poisonedminds

Student
May 8, 2021
Psychedelic-assisted therapy is the future of psychiatry. I have first-hand experience of psychedelic plants being life-changing, and immensely beneficial to my mental health.

L

L-L

-
Nov 14, 2019
I couldn't be happier for you, my friend!

You're one of the few who I've ever spoken with and I'm happy you've found a balance.

Also, check out the 'unclebens' subreddit.