• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

"The snake that cannot shed its skin perishes"
Mar 3, 2023
So, my stalker basically tried to push me to suicide but their LARP was uncovered.

I was supposed to be dead 3 months ago but here I am still suffering :3!

I hope everyone has been well Q1 of 2024

cheese.out

cheese.out

Why am I still here
Jul 25, 2023
Glad to see youre still with us❤️ Sending you hugs

SuicidalOrganism

SuicidalOrganism

Student
May 31, 2023
who was that stalker, were they a member of this forum that pretended to be nice to u, what happened?

MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

Mar 3, 2023
Last edited by a moderator:
Dot

Dot

Globl mod - Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
@MeowTheFlemishCat if tht persn ws a membr of SaSu wld u pls contct slf or anothr mod

WheelSucker459

WheelSucker459

Will follow you wherever
Jan 13, 2024
So, my stalker basically tried to push me to suicide but their LARP was uncovered.

I was supposed to be dead 3 months ago but here I am still suffering :3!

I hope everyone has been well Q1 of 2024

Thats really scary man

Its impossible to know who you are speaking to so trusting people can be hard

Could you d.m me with your Discord too? Man i hope i havent been talking to them too

MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

Mar 3, 2023
This happened over the course of half a decade but she admitted to doing this for 15 years. As for her involvement on the forum, I think I spotted one of her alt account but we're already involving police because she likely pushed her Norwegian friend to suicide which is a crime in Canada. She feigned a suicide pact and gave him instructions and then wrote some fucked up things on the dead kid's obituary site.

Dot

Dot

Globl mod - Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
This happened over the course of half a decade but she admitted to doing this for 15 years. As for her involvement on the forum, I think I spotted one of her alt account but we're already involving police because she likely pushed her Norwegian friend to suicide which is a crime in Canada. She feigned a suicide pact and gave him instructions and then wrote some fucked up things on the dead kid's obituary site.

= fne if u r contctng polce etc fr IRL issus bt if sme1 wh/ pushs ppl / suicde = on SaSu thn mods nd t/ knw abt thr accnt or thy cld try th/ sme thng wth anothr inncnt persn

Pls contct a mod if u knw of a SaSu alt

Last edited: