• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

stupidmonkey

stupidmonkey

suffering succotash
Jul 30, 2023
anyone know much about just straight up starving to death? i already don't eat a lot maybe once a day. i weigh like 146, a woman, and am about 5'9. i've read it can take a few days but really should be no more than a week if you're not eating or drinking water. how severe will this be? will i somehow just end up with brain damage?

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
What will end up happening is you will reach a point where without even realizing what's happening you start chugging water and eating anything in your pantry. The mental will power it takes to do this is beyond what you could imagine. Coming from someone who has tried this, after a few days you reach a breaking point. Not a drop for four or five days and then all of a sudden I had downed several cups of juice and eaten anything I could get my hands on.

Oliver

Oliver

Experienced
Feb 28, 2024
Really painfull method. It will take weeks/months and you will end up being extremely skinny and being in extreme pain. I think it will be impossible unless you are on a stranded island or something.
What will end up happening is you will reach a point where without even realizing what's happening you start chugging water and eating anything in your pantry. The mental will power it takes to do this is beyond what you could imagine. Coming from someone who has tried this, after a few days you reach a breaking point. Not a drop for four or five days and then all of a sudden I had downed several cups of juice and eaten anything I could get my hands on.
Yes. People have literally resorted to killing other people and eating them because they were that hungry.

willitpass

willitpass

Mar 10, 2020
Very unhealthy and dangerous method - definitely wouldn't recommend it. A human body can maximum go 3 days without water.
Three days isn't always true. I made it four or five days and if I had to guess I still had a day or two before I would have died. Three days is if you're in a dry area and is also dependent on your prior health status. If you live in a more humid area and happen to have relatively good health it can take longer. And the longer it take, the more painful it is going to be and the more likely you will be to cave and start eating and drinking.

casandranova29

casandranova29

Lone robot in abandoned realm
Mar 29, 2024
anyone know much about just straight up starving to death? i already don't eat a lot maybe once a day. i weigh like 146, a woman, and am about 5'9. i've read it can take a few days but really should be no more than a week if you're not eating or drinking water. how severe will this be? will i somehow just end up with brain damage?
Months of torture. Takes more than 2 months.

• Wow
Reactions: sserafim
Ww42

Ww42

Student
Feb 24, 2024
You'll be fluid deficient, which will cause issues such as muscle cramping, change in your level of consciousness, chest pain, low blood pressure, fainting, your brain will shrink, your kidneys will get damaged, and these are just a few of the milder symptoms. It's a very awful death that can take weeks to actually kill you

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Your body can still keep you alive for about 50+ days. If you are a healthy person you can go upto 75+ days.

Obviously not... That's some Korean supermodel
Really? What if I lost weight and dropped down to like 100 pounds? Would it take less time for me to do VSED then? Yeah it's not me lol. It's a kpop idol. I think he means the OP's pfp 🤣

Last edited:
willitpass

willitpass

Mar 10, 2020
Starvation alone (assuming not combined with dehydration) is not solely based on weight and BMI. Starting at a lower BMI gives you less of a threshold as far as stored energy sources, but that is not the only factor in starvation induced death. Starvation affects the electrolytes and fluids in your body. You are no longer receiving adequate vitamins, electrolytes, and other nutrients. Your potassium, calcium, and sodium are just three factors that may cause health problems in starvation. How quickly starvation impacts you depends on what your nutrition status was prior to this, the degree of deficit you are in (ie eating 800 calories a day vs 0 calories a day), your activity level, any underlying health conditions, and to a certain degree yes your weight. It is impossible to calculate based on your height and weight alone.

casandranova29

casandranova29

Lone robot in abandoned realm
Mar 29, 2024
Really? What if I lost weight and dropped down to like 100 pounds? Would it take less time for me to do VSED then? Yeah it's not me lol. It's a kpop idol. I think he means the OP's pfp
Nope... Really bad idea. Again, your body can survive 50+ days without water and food. If want to take on MONTHS of torture, go for it. Otherwise I would recommend something fast and peaceful

• Wow
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Tread softly for you tread on my dreams
Apr 17, 2023
Really? What if I lost weight and dropped down to like 100 pounds? Would it take less time for me to do VSED then? Yeah it's not me lol. It's a kpop idol. I think he means the OP's pfp
I'll force feed you 🍔➡️😮
Mwahaha

• Yay!
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I'll force feed you 🍔➡️😮
Mwahaha
You can force feed me ***
Nope... Really bad idea. Again, your body can survive 50+ days without water and food. If want to take on MONTHS of torture, go for it. Otherwise I would recommend something fast and peaceful
Ugh. Why can it survive for such a long time? That's so annoying lol

willitpass

willitpass

Mar 10, 2020
Without food, yes. Without any fluids at all the likelihood of surviving more than a couple of weeks is practically abysmal. Has it happened? Yes, but that is the exception not the rule. However, the mental aspect is what would prevent this from working.

stupidmonkey

stupidmonkey

suffering succotash
Jul 30, 2023
this is all so disheartening. i just want out. it seems like every method is gonna be extremely painful or leave me brain dead. everything i've read said it should really only take up to a week without food and water to die. some comments are stating it could take months.
i haven't read anywhere that says it can take months like that to die without food and water. everything i've read states it should happen with a week maybe more maybe less. do you have a suggestion on something more peaceful or fast then? im at a loss.

permanently tired

permanently tired

Eternally napping
Nov 8, 2023
Don't try it, I've gone maybe three days max. My dietary habits are horrible in general though I'm male 5'10 115 lbs. I thought abt exercising myself to death though since I'm already so frail lol. Assuming the loss of water in sweat would be enough if I did something really intense and deprived myself of water

stupidmonkey

stupidmonkey

suffering succotash
Jul 30, 2023
Don't try it, I've gone maybe three days max. My dietary habits are horrible in general though I'm male 5'10 115 lbs. I thought abt exercising myself to death though since I'm already so frail lol. Assuming the loss of water in sweat would be enough if I did something really intense and deprived myself of water
got any other suggestions then? im at a loss. probably gonna stop eating and only drink alcohol. maybe throw myself off a building. i just want out

Ash

Ash

Warlock
Oct 4, 2021
This is a recent thread by someone who is doing VSED. It might be useful.

kilowatt

kilowatt

A gun is the greatest negociator
Sep 9, 2023
Your body craves it's basic necessities. You will not be able to go past 1-2 weeks of fasting. Anything past 3 days takes a horrible amount of self control and motivation. Not to mention how painful it is. It's straight up torture as your body would need over 40 days of nothing in it's system to shut down. After 20 days you'll barely be able to walk or function properly.

stupidmonkey

stupidmonkey

suffering succotash
Jul 30, 2023
j
Your body craves it's basic necessities. You will not be able to go past 1-2 weeks of fasting. Anything past 3 days takes a horrible amount of self control and motivation. Not to mention how painful it is. It's straight up torture as your body would need over 40 days of nothing in it's system to shut down. After 20 days you'll barely be able to walk or function properly.
seems like i'm fucked no matter what then right

OnceThougtTwiceDone

OnceThougtTwiceDone

Student
Apr 15, 2023
I wouldn't recommend trying it, it takes at the absolute least a month and is extremely painful, so I wouldn't recommend it.