• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

sighplus10

Sep 22, 2020
looking around there are lots of threads and info about starving yourself of food and water, but not a lot of info about only starvation but still drinking ample water so my question is how feasible is starving only method for ctb? how long and whats the pain?

additionally could you "train" your body to make it easier? i.e malnourish yourself through eating less and less until finally complete stop?

and before someone suggests to pick something else i don't have many options with living with parents, in a 3rd world country and a village in the middle of nowhere (i.e no big shops or markets)

the reason why im thinking of this method is because well im already accustomed to eating less because i just hate the concept of eating in general and can handle starvation without issue with pretty strong self control

• Love
Reactions: transientflesh127, patheticpartner, medjooled11 and 1 other person
MeltedJello

MeltedJello

My brain is a liquid mess.
Aug 18, 2021
I'm not too educated on this method, but the most likely result, is organ failure: You'll probably feel a lot of pain, & may take about 8 weeks before death. I'm sorry that you don't have other options of finding peace. Hopefully, you'll find the peace or happiness you're looking for with whatever you decide to do.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, ShornSoloists and GenesAndEnvironment
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Wouldn't people around you notice when you're dying of starvation tho?

Reactions: patheticpartner and ShornSoloists
S

sighplus10

Sep 22, 2020
Wouldn't people around you notice when you're dying of starvation tho?
ideally i would run away from home right before my situation gets too obvious and by then im hoping i would be too far gone beyond recovery. me not being certain about these things is why i made this thread so im just educating myself and looking around

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and medjooled11
odradek

odradek

Mage
Sep 16, 2021
It could take months to die if you stop eating and only drink water, especially if your body is already used to taking in little food. The pain will be headaches, cramps, light headedness to name a few symptoms.

Survival instinct (SI) gets thrown around a lot on this site for a reason, it's very real. You may think you have the self control to resist right now, but it will likely be different after as little as 5 day without food. I've tried it, trust me. If there's food within reach eventually you be drawn to it just based on instinct. People who die this way are either medically assisted or are doing a hunger strike. Also people around you will notice your deteriorating condition long before you're close to death. I wouldn't recommend this method.

• Informative
Reactions: Istanbulite, patheticpartner and ShornSoloists
91Days

91Days

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
Oct 14, 2021
looking around there are lots of threads and info about starving yourself of food and water, but not a lot of info about only starvation but still drinking ample water so my question is how feasible is starving only method for ctb? how long and whats the pain?

additionally could you "train" your body to make it easier? i.e malnourish yourself through eating less and less until finally complete stop?

and before someone suggests to pick something else i don't have many options with living with parents, in a 3rd world country and a village in the middle of nowhere (i.e no big shops or markets)

the reason why im thinking of this method is because well im already accustomed to eating less because i just hate the concept of eating in general and can handle starvation without issue with pretty strong self control
If you are doing starvation you should do it without water because otherwise it will take too long

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner
S

sighplus10

Sep 22, 2020
alright. i guess i should try to look for something else anyway in my hopeless situation

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and odradek
C

Chockles

Experienced
Sep 17, 2021
I tried starvation & dehydration 4 months ago. I live with my parents. I'm in incredible physical pain already. It was horrendous I lasted 4 days before I crawled to the tap for a drink of water & I usually can't move much physically. I was advised against starvation alone it can take months & a very painful way to die. Doing both can kill you in 10 days to 3 weeks depending on health but survival instinct will likely kick in.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and odradek
odradek

odradek

Mage
Sep 16, 2021
alright. i guess i should try to look for something else anyway in my hopeless situation

Sorry, I was just being honest. This shit is hard. I hope you're able to find some peace whatever you decide to do.

• Hugs
exhausteduntreatable

exhausteduntreatable

Oct 8, 2021
Do not recommend this. Incredibly slow method Are you already very underweight? First of all you die much quicker depriving yourself of all fluids than you do of food. Look how long anorexics can survive. Weight loss slows down the thinner you get. Look up people like Eugenia Cooney. She shouldn't be alive but she is. Very ineffective method unless you are in total seclusion and have a lot of time. The likelihood people will intervene is high unless you are a total shut in and hermit.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner and 91Days
91Days

91Days

Oct 14, 2021
There was a man who ate nothing for a whole entire year and only drunk fluids with 0 energy. He didn't die because his body used his fat reserves as energy. He lost a lot of muscle but his body probably decided it would be more affective to use his fat reserves since he has more of it. I don't suggest starving yourself unless you do it without water and even then your survival instinct will most likely kick in as soon as it sees water. Don't underestimate it. The reason people die starving themselves is because they can't find water or because they're already malnourished and even then it will take a while before your heart actually stops because your body stops things like your hair growing first to savor as much energy as possible and it starts using your organs as energy which is what you want but it takes a while before it actually decides to use your heart.

• Love
medjooled11

medjooled11

Define or be defined.
Aug 13, 2021
It is easier than people think, however it does require great mental and physical control. I'm in the same boat: having found little information about suicide via starvation and dehydration. I have come across various people dying, a majority elderly, who were terminally ill, religious, or lacked sufficient fluid or food intake.

The pain becomes more tolerable the longer you fast, although (for me) there comes a threshold that you can't seem to break through.

I think the easiest way would be to eat a set amount of food everyday (below your daily required calories), and then gradually (VERY slowly to trick your mind) decrease the amount of water you drink until you die by lack of fluids. Of course, fasting would speed up this process as well.

• Love
91Days

91Days

Oct 14, 2021
It is easier than people think, however it does require great mental and physical control. I'm in the same boat: having found little information about suicide via starvation and dehydration. I have come across various people dying, a majority elderly, who were terminally ill, religious, or lacked sufficient fluid or food intake.

The pain becomes more tolerable the longer you fast, although (for me) there comes a threshold that you can't seem to break through.

I think the easiest way would be to eat a set amount of food everyday (below your daily required calories), and then gradually (VERY slowly to trick your mind) decrease the amount of water you drink until you die by lack of fluids. Of course, fasting would speed up this process as well.
You can't trick your mind, your mind is what makes the decisions for you in the first place it knows what you're planning.

• Aww..
Reactions: Eternity04 and patheticpartner
exhausteduntreatable

exhausteduntreatable

Oct 8, 2021

These elderly people are often very weak and medically unstable and most importantly isolated. I have been eating 500 calories or less for almost a year and just recently weighed 75 pounds. I haven't even fainted. The most likely outcome is that you will be taken to hospital, I'm sorry to say. Scores of anorexics have attempted this without success.

• Aww..
Reactions: patheticpartner and 91Days
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
I tried this earlier this year. My suggestion? Don't. Once it gets toa certain point, things start to get really scary. You literally looking a concentration camp victim, you get winded waking 100 feet and your mind starts to put forth thoughts that aren't even CLOSE to reality, but, in your state if mind, you thinking is. Itsa psychologically horrifying experience and there is little guarantee it will kill you. Oh, and afterward if you decide that you don't want to do this anymore? Yeah, you'll still feel the effects months later.

91Days

91Days

Oct 14, 2021
I tried this earlier this year. My suggestion? Don't. Once it gets toa certain point, things start to get really scary. You literally looking a concentration camp victim, you get winded waking 100 feet and your mind starts to put forth thoughts that aren't even CLOSE to reality, but, in your state if mind, you thinking is. Itsa psychologically horrifying experience and there is little guarantee it will kill you. Oh, and afterward if you decide that you don't want to do this anymore? Yeah, you'll still feel the effects months later.
The reason you'll still feel the effects months later is because you'll still be underweight

avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
The reason you'll still feel the effects months later is because you'll still be underweight
No, I have always been underweight. Extremely high metabolism. The reason you feel the effects so long after is because you literally forced your body to operate in a way it's not supposed to. But once it gets set into that pattern, it takes a while for it to readjust back to a "normal" state physiologically.

Reactions: 91Days
91Days

91Days

Oct 14, 2021
if true this guy said he fasted 55 days water only. seemed pretty easy for him to do and could be for some but it could also be extremely difficult for some i guess i don't know but this is the interesting video :

But he had a lot of body fat. And i guess it could be different and more painful once all the fat is gone and the body starts to eat the organs.

It's not painful but you feel extremely low energy and sluggish. You won't have the energy to do anything. If you're underweight it will hurt when you sit and lie down. I haven't tried starving myself for over a week so I don't know what it's like after that point.

Istanbulite

Istanbulite

Jan 14, 2022

I am thinking of this too