• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
This thread is for everything related to stand up comedy. Who are your favorite stand up comedians? What are your favorite stand up comedy numbers? Share them! Are you a stand up comedian yourself? Share your composition. Let's have some good laughs.

I'll start:

My favorite stand up comedians are George Carlin, Doug Stanhope and Bill Hicks. I love their dark, philosophical and full of truth humour and how they criticize society. The way they act and speak is gold. Doug Stanhope stands out to me the most (you may have seen my signature which is a quote from one of Doug's numbers) because he also drinks on stage and when I watch his comedy numbers while drinking myself I feel this kind of closeness.

I'll share some of my favorite numbers now:

George Carlin:

Doug Stanhope:

Bill Hicks:

Hemlock

Hemlock

gardener
Nov 6, 2020
This thread is for everything related to stand up comedy. Who are your favorite stand up comedians? What are your favorite stand up comedy numbers? Share them! Are you a stand up comedian yourself? Share your composition. Let's have some good laughs.

I'll start:

My favorite stand up comedians are George Carlin, Doug Stanhope and Bill Hicks. I love their dark, philosophical and full of truth humour and how they criticize society. The way they act and speak is gold. Doug Stanhope stands out to me the most (you may have seen my signature which is a quote from one of Doug's numbers) because he also drinks on stage and when I watch his comedy numbers while drinking myself I feel this kind of closeness.

I'll share some of my favorite numbers now:

George Carlin:

Doug Stanhope:

Bill Hicks:

One of my favourite comedians is Peter Kay! Here is one of my favourite sketches of his :)

deflationary

deflationary

Fussy exister. Living in the epilogue
Mar 11, 2020
I love all of those guys, OP. You might also like Dylan Moran, he's got some of the same cynicism but from a more absurdist angle. And in terms of sheer funniness, he's second to none. Imo, anyway.

Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
I love George Carlins work. He's the only comedian I remember who actually makes me laugh till I cry sometimes. Sebastian maniscalco I'll occasionally watch.

Reactions: TheHatedOne