• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

mini_weeny

mini_weeny

Every cradle is a grave
Jan 5, 2021
Hi, I was reading in the news about a guy that killed his whole family then stabbed himself to death and died quickly. How come some people survive multiple stab wounds and others die In a minute???? Where's the sweet spot????

lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
It really depends where. If you're just stabbing fat, for example, it probably won't be as dangerous as hitting organs and arteries - those are what do you in fast. For organs I'm thinking more like the heart, lungs, or liver - not sure how the others compare. Hitting your spine/brain stem in the back of the neck is surely lethal but I'm not sure how easy that is?
For arteries I know the ones in your neck and probably the one in your thigh would be pretty bad to sever.

Last edited:
mini_weeny

mini_weeny

Every cradle is a grave
Jan 5, 2021
It really depends where. If you're just stabbing fat, for example, it probably won't be as dangerous as hitting organs and arteries - those are what do you in fast. For organs I'm thinking more like the heart, lungs, or liver - not sure how the others compare. Hitting your spine/brain stem in the back of the neck is surely lethal but I'm not sure how easy that is?
For arteries I know the ones in your neck and probably the one in your thigh would be pretty bad to sever.
Heart is the hardest since it's behind the rib cage, brain must be hard too since it's inside the skull. Liver and lungs would just land u in the hospital.

lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
Heart is the hardest since it's behind the rib cage, brain must be hard too since it's inside the skull. Liver and lungs would just land u in the hospital.
I never said it was easy to stab the heart (especially with the sternum partially in the way) but it is possible and that'll definitely kill you. Also I didn't say stab the brain I said your brain stem/spine which meet somewhere around the neck area - however after googling it real quick turns out you actually can stab through the skull. You would probably want to go for the pterion region which is the weakest part of the skull and only 1-4.4mm thick.

As for the liver - it stores a lot of your blood usually up to around 10% of your total blood volume. You also cannot live without a liver, though you can live with only part of one. I am not 100% sure but I think there is also an artery somewhere around there so double points.

I say lungs because... I dunno they're your fuckin' lungs lol. Don't really have a real reason for picking that one.

Also you can survive stab wounds just about anywhere I'd assume with medical intervention, but no one said anything about that? If you get stabbed in a high risk location without medical intervention you're going to die. Maybe with a bit of googling yourself you can find some more ideas of where to stab. If you're actually considering this as a suicide method I would strongly advise against this though. Very painful, difficult, and if you fuck up your life is probably going to be worse than what it was before you tried.

mini_weeny

mini_weeny

Every cradle is a grave
Jan 5, 2021
I never said it was easy to stab the heart (especially with the sternum partially in the way) but it is possible and that'll definitely kill you. Also I didn't say stab the brain I said your brain stem/spine which meet somewhere around the neck area - however after googling it real quick turns out you actually can stab through the skull. You would probably want to go for the pterion region which is the weakest part of the skull and only 1-4.4mm thick.

As for the liver - it stores a lot of your blood usually up to around 10% of your total blood volume. You also cannot live without a liver, though you can live with only part of one. I am not 100% sure but I think there is also an artery somewhere around there so double points.

I say lungs because... I dunno they're your fuckin' lungs lol. Don't really have a real reason for picking that one.

Also you can survive stab wounds just about anywhere I'd assume with medical intervention, but no one said anything about that? If you get stabbed in a high risk location without medical intervention you're going to die. Maybe with a bit of googling yourself you can find some more ideas of where to stab. If you're actually considering this as a suicide method I would strongly advise against this though. Very painful, difficult, and if you fuck up your life is probably going to be worse than what it was before you tried.
Too many technicalities, but yes definitely must hit a sweet spot otherwise it's just a mess. And then there are papers online of ppl who have survived a stab in the heart. Apparently the damage has to be extensive in order to die from a stab in the heart. Stabbing the sweet dog in the brain is just difficult since the brain stem is in the back so it's such an awkward position for an effective stab. Maybe of them all neck stab is the easiest.