• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

D0wn4nd0ut

Feb 11, 2021
So today I thought of how messed up it is that so many people on here, are tired, we're done being manipulated, we don't want to have to work forever, life shouldn't be this bad, etc..

Just thinking somewhat optimistic.. What if everyone on here were to somehow help each other out and we made each and everyone of our lives better together, whether it's helping someone get on their feet because they don't know where to start, maybe someone needs to move away and start a new life with help, maybe most of these people are lonely and need a partner to help make a life and be happy, maybe someone is in pain and can't get the help because they can't find it..

If a lot of the SS community came together and just started making everyone's lives better together and brought it to life, it could be a huge thing.

I know most people are at wits end and ready to go, but what has got you there that we as a community on here could help, that a normal therapist or doctor couldn't do..
Kinda like the pay it forward program but on here..

For example, say someone is being picked on by everyone in their town and needs a new start, if one of us had an apartment or house, say they moved and roomed with them, got maybe a part time job and helped with rent or bills and slowly got on their feet..

Maybe one of the depressed women or men on this site are lonely, there has to be their equal on here too that would at least give them that joy in life..

Maybe I'm just thinking too far into it, but I do think each and everyone of us are unique in our own ways, we may be outcasts or loners or misfits, but we all have it in us to at least help someone in someway and also get the help in others..

N

Nicothe13th

Student
Jan 6, 2021
This would be amazing, I've literally lost 99% of my will to live, just sick of being nothing and worth nothing in this world.

I don't mean it in a material sense, just my being is empty, I don't have any purpose, or passions and bullying has fuckint ruined my social capabilities which was probably my best asset once upon a time.

But yeah, I'm all for it this would be sick.

I know its a step further, but imagine if we could afford to buy a plot of land build our own community free of the bullshit and toxicity of society, and have help and support in place, live off the land, psychedelic parties and shit.

I'll run for mayor if it ever goes ahead

N

Nicothe13th

Student
Jan 6, 2021
In more danger than society and the Internet, that'd be a push!

But yeah, it's not going to happen, people just watch their own backs these days, and that's the problem with humanity.

Reactions: Sprite_Geist
D

D0wn4nd0ut

Feb 11, 2021
Great idea, in theory - but practically, it could open a whole can of worms and put our vulnetable members in danger of predators.
That's one of the things I would fear, but there would have to be a way to combat that for the good ones..

I just think there has to be a better system for all of us that would help, and not just a therapist or doctor. A system that would help get people the real help they need, maybe even the predators need some kind of help and that's why they're the way they are too..

This whole world needs a facelift, people shouldn't be suffering or feeling bad because they are stuck or made mistakes, people shouldn't be put in categories or labeled.. Everyone is human and we all need help in certain areas

N

Nicothe13th

Student
Jan 6, 2021
good idea but whos gonna take my facial skull deformity away ? i think some of us cant be helped honestly
With the right people who understand the depths of depression I don't think you'd be met with the same kind of adversity that maybe you have in the past? Like we'd all be there because we struggled with life, we get it, but ultimately we chose to live and help eachothers through. I think there's something noble about that in a sense

D

D0wn4nd0ut

Feb 11, 2021
good idea but whos gonna take my facial skull deformity away ? i think some of us cant be helped honestly
I'm sorry, I really am, but I feel anything can happen in this life, if celebrities can spend ungodly amounts of money to make anything happen for themselves.. why can't people like us get that treatment.. someone needs to help us out and like Nico said everyone is watching their own backs.. it shouldn't be like this for real..

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
That's one of the things I would fear, but there would have to be a way to combat that for the good ones..

I just think there has to be a better system for all of us that would help, and not just a therapist or doctor. A system that would help get people the real help they need, maybe even the predators need some kind of help and that's why they're the way they are too..

This whole world needs a facelift, people shouldn't be suffering or feeling bad because they are stuck or made mistakes, people shouldn't be put in categories or labeled.. Everyone is human and we all need help in certain areas
I'm afraid as soon as word gets out that SS is trying this new concept, the site will be flooded with new members... :I

Reactions: D0wn4nd0ut
N

Nicothe13th

Student
Jan 6, 2021

Predators just go Japan and use bots for their 'interests', they're best to leave out of the community.

No one wants sexual abuse, that's simple

N

Nicothe13th

Student
Jan 6, 2021
You gotta get rid of psychopaths to make this world better, I knew a teacher who posed to be this great inspiring figure, but was actually stalking and molesting students.

Pretty worrying!
I'm afraid as soon as word gets out that SS is trying this new concept, the site will be flooded with new members... :I
But Sophia, there's plenty of sadness to go around?

D

D0wn4nd0ut

Feb 11, 2021
One thing to think about though is there are different kinds of psychopaths, some can probably be saved with the right guidance but people like that teacher can be gone with all of that.

BornofDust

BornofDust

Student
Dec 11, 2020
One thing to think about though is there are different kinds of psychopaths, some can probably be saved with the right guidance but people like that teacher can be gone with all of that.
First things first is acknowledging it as a problem first instead of praising these guys for their ruthlessness. Also why the hell are people like your teachers so common!

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
One thing to think about though is there are different kinds of psychopaths, some can probably be saved with the right guidance
Who do you suggest is going to save them? Are you volunteering your services? :pfff: :pfff:

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
Kinda like the movie fightclub in a way, they were misfits, outcasts, losers, but they came together and had a damn army by the end of that movie
Yes, but it was a MOVIE! Poetic License and all that.

Reactions: Sprite_Geist
D

D0wn4nd0ut

Feb 11, 2021
The complete psychos go to the ward and let the misfits live better, we don't need that drama

Reactions: Nicothe13th
N

Nicothe13th

Student
Jan 6, 2021

Yeah I dunno, would like to think he could be saved, but some people are pure evil.

I should've killed him in school, done minor time in juvenile and be flying now.

Oh hindsight.

Reactions: x~Sophia~x
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
The complete psychos go to the ward and let the misfits live better, we don't need that drama
And who decides who's a misfit or a psycho? Psycho's can disguise themselves as misfits.

D

D0wn4nd0ut

Feb 11, 2021
At least you guys know if I do ctb soon, I had a heart, I may have made mistakes in my life but I do just want the best from everyone, even when the world turns it's back on you, this world sucks and some people just need a bit of guidance but they never get it in time

N

Nicothe13th

Student
Jan 6, 2021

Yeah narcs, psychos it's all a spectrum. One might try to groom ex-students and be somewhat a mild psycho if you like, but against the likes of Hitler, he's barely on the scale.

I think modern societal culture also installs a more psychopathic way of being too.

All money, money, sex, money power, need more religion and faith.
And who decides who's a misfit or a psycho? Psycho's can disguise themselves as misfits.
Psychos aren't even necessarily bad, they should only be punished for making other's suffer.

Otherwise they're how they are, let em be.

Last edited:
Reactions: Barteljaap
D

D0wn4nd0ut

Feb 11, 2021
Exactly, some narcs are even just scared kids in their minds, but some of the shit they do is wayyyy over the top..

I've always heard everyone has a little narcissism inside of em, but the ones that are full blown are considered psychos in my book

N

Nicothe13th

Student
Jan 6, 2021
At least you guys know if I do ctb soon, I had a heart, I may have made mistakes in my life but I do just want the best from everyone, even when the world turns it's back on you, this world sucks and some people just need a bit of guidance but they never get it in time
Guidance from sources without their own twisted motives too! Honest, open caring and non selfish guidance.

I just hate the world man, it's toxic asf.

Just isn't right, I wanted to make a positive change, but I don't feel capable, so now what I just watch it fall into turmoil around me?

Meh.

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
Psychos aren't even necessarily bad, they should only be punished for making other's suffer.

Otherwise they're how they are, let em be.
There's a spectrum, just as there is with most mental illnesses. But yes, some can be extremely dangerous!

• Love
Reactions: Nicothe13th
D

D0wn4nd0ut

Feb 11, 2021
From what I've wrote on here tonight, would you guys guess that I'm a narcissist or not?

• Hugs
deerme

deerme

Feb 8, 2021
So today I thought of how messed up it is that so many people on here, are tired, we're done being manipulated, we don't want to have to work forever, life shouldn't be this bad, etc..

Just thinking somewhat optimistic.. What if everyone on here were to somehow help each other out and we made each and everyone of our lives better together, whether it's helping someone get on their feet because they don't know where to start, maybe someone needs to move away and start a new life with help, maybe most of these people are lonely and need a partner to help make a life and be happy, maybe someone is in pain and can't get the help because they can't find it..

If a lot of the SS community came together and just started making everyone's lives better together and brought it to life, it could be a huge thing.

I know most people are at wits end and ready to go, but what has got you there that we as a community on here could help, that a normal therapist or doctor couldn't do..
Kinda like the pay it forward program but on here..

For example, say someone is being picked on by everyone in their town and needs a new start, if one of us had an apartment or house, say they moved and roomed with them, got maybe a part time job and helped with rent or bills and slowly got on their feet..

Maybe one of the depressed women or men on this site are lonely, there has to be their equal on here too that would at least give them that joy in life..

Maybe I'm just thinking too far into it, but I do think each and everyone of us are unique in our own ways, we may be outcasts or loners or misfits, but we all have it in us to at least help someone in someway and also get the help in others..
it sounds amazing in practice. and i wish it was possible. but two or more people in as low of states as most here would likely bring each further down the rabbit hole.

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
From what I've wrote on here tonight, would you guys guess that I'm a narcissist or not?
Why would we guess? We aren't psychiatrists. It's like me asking you what my diagnosis is... have a guess.