• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MartyByrde

MartyByrde

Experienced
Mar 15, 2020
A man in Glasgow has been charged, and being held without bail, for the rape and torture of two women he met on SS. His name is Craig McInally.

TRUST NO ONE

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: GasMonkey, CringeNihilism, Anxieyote and 49 others
MartyByrde

MartyByrde

Experienced
Mar 15, 2020
Women are good judges of men.
Bet he had a 'cute butt'.
What makes you say such a thing? He lured them into meeting with him, offering assistance in their own suicides. He raped them. What makes you think they had any interest in his butt?

Reactions: mongoose23, Iamchickenhat, houseofleaves and 28 others
Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
They already had a bad time to have had that experience...but how do you know it was SS? I imagine there will be other forums about it

Reactions: Smart No More and LastFlowers
x_LittleAmy_x

x_LittleAmy_x

Student
Mar 18, 2021
They already had a bad time to have had that experience...but how do you know it was SS? I imagine there will be other forums about it
I know it was SS because I know one of the women he tried to lure.

• Aww..
Reactions: mongoose23, Caoine01, Funeralprincess and 15 others
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Did their meeting really stem from this website? This is why I tell people not to partner up or over extend their relationships with people here, to the outside world. Way too risky, way too dangerous.

• Aww..
Reactions: nolifezzz, mongoose23, Hanno and 13 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
wasnt this the same one you posted about also asking if it was here they were talking about that go locked?
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/did-this-happen-on-this-forum.64592/

Reactions: Good4Nothing and LastFlowers
MartyByrde

MartyByrde

Experienced
Mar 15, 2020
SS is named in the court filings.

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: ithappens, Ironweed, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and 7 others
x_LittleAmy_x

x_LittleAmy_x

Student
Mar 18, 2021
wasnt this the same one you posted about also asking if it was here they were talking about that go locked?
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/did-this-happen-on-this-forum.64592/
Yep, the thread was locked without explanation.

• Wow
Reactions: LastFlowers
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Did their meeting really stem from this website? This is why I tell people not to partner up or over extend their relationships with people here, to the outside world. Way too risky, way too dangerous.
It's all in how you do it. Meeting in a coffee shop in a busy city I can't see being super risky tbh. Going to some guy's house and letting him handcuff you, that's a different story.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Iamchickenhat, Suicidebydeath, Grav and 9 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Yep, the thread was locked without explanation.
still no answer? i am curious as to why, theyve let threads like that go before. i only pointed it out this time because, well the last one got locked so kind of like a warning this one might as well

Reactions: Isisnefert
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Sure but I have seen a few women literally say that they don't care about a rape and torture risk in relation to meetups on here a few months back...
Really? Do you remember any posts in particular?
That is not a very rational thought process, I'm sure if they actually thought the risk was there, they would not have gone. Perhaps they thought they would not care, though I'm sure they did-at the moment they realized what was going to happen to them..worse than a quick death.
Most of us are in a place where it seems we have reached rock bottom and it can't get any worse, unfortunately it can ALWAYS get worse. Even right before the end.
But when people are so desperate, they may ignore any possible negatives and charge full steam ahead to their destination, all to end the suffering.
There are predators on every corner of the Internet, people need to be more careful, and personally I think we should all be advising against partnerships/meetups because that's what leads to a lot of this excess trouble, pain and tragedy.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: leeloosnow, VoidDesirer22, houseofleaves and 26 others
x_LittleAmy_x

x_LittleAmy_x

Student
Mar 18, 2021
still no answer? i am curious as to why, theyve let threads like that go before. i only pointed it out this time because, well the last one got locked so kind of like a warning this one might as well
Yep, @RainAndSadness told me they were looking into it yesterday but no reply yet.
Just locked without explanation.

But start a thread bitching about fix26 or pro-lifers and that will be allowed to run....

Reactions: Black Rose Bunny
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
It's all in how you do it. Meeting in a coffee shop in a busy city I can't see being super risky tbh. Going to some guy's house and letting him handcuff you, that's a different story.
I think no matter how safe it starts off, anyone can be lulled into a false sense of security and end up a victim.

Reactions: Alcoholic Teletubby, MMB and TooConscious
MartyByrde

MartyByrde

Experienced
Mar 15, 2020
Sure but I have seen a few women literally say that they don't care about a rape and torture risk in relation to meetups on here a few months back...
People will write all kinds of things online, that they would never do. It's also known that several women on SS are actually men. (I'm referring to catfish, not trans people.)

Do be clear, does seeing someone wrote something like that make it acceptable to rape and murder vulnerable, mentally ill women?

Reactions: cyanlove, ithappens, Pupu and 9 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Yep, @RainAndSadness told me they were looking into it yesterday but no reply yet.

But start a thread bitching about fix26 or pro-lifers and that will be allowed to run....
looking into it? wouldnt it just be a matter of "hey this person is asking why you locked this"??? i mean i cant just see it being randomly locked by no one of course im not behind the scenes

Reactions: x_LittleAmy_x
MartyByrde

MartyByrde

Experienced
Mar 15, 2020
That's something I wonder about. Was he ever reported to admins? I doubt these two women are his only victims.

Reactions: Caoine01, houseofleaves, Sensei and 1 other person
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Do be clear, does seeing someone wrote something like that make it acceptable to rape and murder vulnerable, mentally ill women?
Aaron Paul What GIF by Breaking Bad

Reactions: Some1's_Wasted_Fetus, Mendex and UseItOrLoseIt
x_LittleAmy_x

x_LittleAmy_x

Student
Mar 18, 2021
That's something I wonder about. Was he ever reported to admins? I doubt these two women are his only victims.

I have no idea.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/dangerous-people-on-the-forum.39157/

Reactions: mossball
MartyByrde

MartyByrde

Experienced
Mar 15, 2020
Yes, SS is specifically named in the court filing.

I agree.

I didn't see your post until after I posted this thread. I was shocked to see it closed after 10 replies. Makes no sense...

Last edited:
Reactions: Some1's_Wasted_Fetus, it's_all_a_game, LastFlowers and 1 other person
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
*anxiety and paranoia intensifies*

It seems the fixit26 twats aren't the only ppl to worry about here. Everyone should be extra careful who you give out your location details to.

• Aww..
Reactions: surface2007, ithappens, it's_all_a_game and 9 others
BornBrief

BornBrief

Student
Dec 21, 2020
It's unfortunate that this forum is home to so many obviously good people, but anonymity and the subject matter probably attract some really horrible people as well who just want to hurt others. Be careful, everyone. <3

• Love
Reactions: vipatherappa, not_actually_human, All-Dead-Y and 21 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
People should use this website as an anonymous platform to discuss suicide. Obviously this site is filled with vulnerable people so it will attract predators.

Reactions: not_actually_human, onlyanimalsaregood, ithappens and 19 others
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
This let's me rethink about the safety of this website. There are dangerous members. I would never meet someone of this website. And I can only recommend it. The partners thread can be easily abused. Trust can be easily abused. There are so many threats prolifers or predators. It is horrible.
Still this website is very very important. That's the price the society pays when they criminalize suicidal people.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Ookami, Pupu, Meretlein and 7 others
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
This let's me rethink about the safety of this website. There are dangerous members. I would never meet someone of this website. And I can only recommend it. The partners thread can be easily abused. Trust can be easily abused. There are so many threats prolifers or predators. It is horrible.
Yea, I don't want to make it out to be the site's fault (because it's not) or give these f26 people any more ammunition, but members need to understand that, although they may feel at home here, in the arms of support and kindred sufferers, it's not actually any safer than anywhere else IF you get too comfortable and bend the unspoken rules that should be known for all online interactions..hell, even sites specifically made for meet-ups can lead to this kind of criminal event. I'm not saying I've always been the smartest with certain information of my own, but I would never meet someone I met online, especially under these circumstances. The safety precautions would have to be so severe that they would seem unsurmountable, to the point it would not be worth it. Risk vs benefit.

Reactions: Meretlein, A_miStake_of_NATURE, it's_all_a_game and 12 others
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
So many males and females have fantasies of meeting a 'twin flame' in a twisted way type thing here and on other boards with fought for free speech...
It gets dangerous when one wants love one wants sex. I heard of guys getting tortured, murdered or left disfigured disabled thinking they were meeting a shy girl and they walked into a trap with a satanic group. It's bloody scary.
You get it everywhere.
People don't educate others on how if they are gullible never to trust anyone new online.

Last edited:
Reactions: Samsara
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
How?
The article says the incidents happened 2 years ago. You havent even been here a month.

Reactions: LONE WOLF., shrek34, Ironweed and 4 others
x_LittleAmy_x

x_LittleAmy_x

Student
Mar 18, 2021

I posted a thread exactly like this, and I like to do my research before posting.
See thread below.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/dangerous-people-on-the-forum.39157/

Reactions: Good4Nothing
x_LittleAmy_x

x_LittleAmy_x

Student
Mar 18, 2021
Funnily enough, I've just now been messaged by a mod to tell me why my thread on the same topic was locked:

"It was locked to prevent the thread from becoming drawn out and toxic".

Make of that what you will....

• Wow
Reactions: Pen>Sword and Livingvsdying25
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
This is a very tragic incident and I'm very sorry this happened to these women. I hope this person will face severe punishment if he is found guilty in a court - of course we should wait for the legal outcome of this process but I don't doubt that this actually happened. But I don't know why this incident is so surprising, to be honest. Predators always used the internet to their advantage, they've been doing that since the internet was created. The articles that are linked below were written over 10 years ago(!) and they talk about the exact same issue, about predators on the internet, an issue by the way that doesn't just affect SS but websites like Facebook, Myspace and Youtube as well:

Keep in mind that this forum has over 17'000(!) registered members, so yeah - there are gonna be bad apples among us, that's simply a statistical fact. But this isn't just an issue that only affects SS per se, it's an issue that affects the whole internet as a medium, as you can see in the linked articles above. The anonymity that comes with the internet is the perfect condition for predators to roam freely and do nasty things, that's why we should condition people to be more careful when meeting up with strangers, especially on a website like this that contains so many vulnerable people in desperate situation. It's why I'm skeptical of catching the bus with a partner in general, especially when it's done with a stranger from this forum, not only for legal reasons but also because you don't know the real intention of that other person - even when that person is a member of this forum, there is still a slight chance that they're looking for trouble.

We made very clear that you need to be careful if you meet up with someone that's a member of this forum, but once again, that applies to the internet in general, not just to this website. This also applies to Facebook, Tindr, Instagram, any social network really - there are creeps on all platforms that allow personal and deeply intimate interaction between humans, that's the nature of these apps. We don't know the real intentions of people that register in this forum but if we find out that members have predatory intentions, we ban them immediately.

I've met with people in this community in real life and it's been a great experience so far. And I know plenty of real people, long-term friends that I've talked to a lot, that are authentic and amazing people. We shouldn't fall for fearmongering and fall into some kind of paranoia just because of this one incident. You can still meet great people and create lovely friendships in this community, you just need to be careful during that process. So yeah, there are creeps but you can avoid them with common sense. If someone is harassing you, threatening you, stalking you in any way, report them to use and they'll be banned asap.

But don't let this incident make you believe that there is a systemic issue with predators on this website. There are plenty of people that would love to make you believe this and this talking point about predators in this forum is gonna be the narrative of plenty of groups that oppose the pro-choice purpose of this website (and it was the narrative of people like Jackie Bieber back in 2019) because they're gonna use any ammo they can possibly find to smear and slander us, in the hopes of taking us down eventually.

Here is a thread with useful information to protect your privacy. Please read it. You should take measures to protect yourself.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ithappens, littlelungs, it's_all_a_game and 21 others