• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I noticed that there was a section called "install the app" and button called "install". I pressed on it but nothing happened. How do I get the app then? It's not in the app store…

Last edited:
L

LifelessStranger

Will be gone 'till the fall
Mar 6, 2024
I don't really think this question goes into "antireviving discussion". But to "install the app" you have to create a shortcut via 3 dots in right up corner.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
ummm. don't. this site will probably not be in the google app store. thinking it's a scam

• Yay!
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
ummm. don't. this site will probably not be in the google app store. thinking it's a scam
Why would it be a scam? It's in the menu on this website. By the way, I'm talking about the Apple app store lol

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
i'm old. maybe you know better. all apps seem to want to track your activities. that's why i said 'don't'

have somewhat of an ok memory. think you said you like the book by george orwell 1984. maybe read it again?

• Yay!
limeoctave

limeoctave

welcome home old friend, how was your life?
Mar 24, 2024
interesting, I pressed the 'install' button and nothing happened too

yeh it's all gucci

yeh it's all gucci

I only care about cats eating corn on the cob.
Mar 4, 2022
I installed it no problems, I'm on an android though, maybe it doesn't work for apple?

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
i'm old. maybe you know better. all apps seem to want to track your activities. that's why i said 'don't'

have somewhat of an ok memory. think you said you like the book by george orwell 1984. maybe read it again?
"War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength."

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I don't really think this question goes into "antireviving discussion". But to "install the app" you have to create a shortcut via 3 dots in right up corner.
How do I do that? Is that like an Android thing? I'm an Apple person lol. I don't have "3 dots in right up corner"

yeh it's all gucci

yeh it's all gucci

I only care about cats eating corn on the cob.
Mar 4, 2022
I'm on Android as well, did you install it from the site?
Yeh I think so, I mean I didn't go looking for an app so I guess I must've seen it on SS website when I was there. Sorry I don't really remember though.

Reactions: limeoctave
limeoctave

limeoctave

welcome home old friend, how was your life?
Mar 24, 2024
Do you have an iPhone? I tried on Chrome but it still didn't work for me lol. Maybe I'm just not meant to have the app…
no, I'm on Android

4am

4am

there’s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023
lmao just tried it on my samsung and it installed ss app fr. i should probably delete it now. doesn't work on an iphone for me too

• Informative
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
lmao just tried it on my samsung and it installed ss app fr. i should probably delete it now. doesn't work on an iphone for me too
You seem like the kind of person to have 2 phones lol

• Yay!
Reactions: 4am
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
3 actually haha. new one, old one and ancient one
Lol what kinds do you have? I have a 13 mini and 12 mini. My mom confiscated the other one cuz I would browse SS with it 🤣 I have my old phones too for nostalgia but they don't work anymore. My favorite models are the 5/5S, SE 1st gen, 12 and 13

4am

4am

Dec 14, 2023
Lol what kinds do you have? I have a 13 mini and 12 mini. My mom confiscated the other one cuz I would browse SS with it 🤣 I have my old phones too for nostalgia but they don't work anymore. My favorite models are the 5/5S, SE 1st gen, 12 and 13
damn😭 i hope my mom never finds out i browse ss. anyway my current one is 15 pro, the ancient one is samsung s6 and other one is some 2020 xiaomi, forgot exact name

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
damn😭 i hope my mom never finds out i browse ss. anyway my current one is 15 pro, the ancient one is samsung s6 and other one is some 2020 xiaomi, forgot exact name
No I just meant that when she took away my main phone, I would stay up all night browsing SS with my other phones and she didn't like that I was pulling all-nighters, so she took them away and left me with my main phone. She doesn't know that I browse SS lol

4am

4am

Dec 14, 2023
No I just meant that I would stay up all night browsing SS and she didn't like that I was pulling all-nighters, so she took them away. She doesn't know that I browse SS lol
oh, i remember my mom used to do that until i was like 15

• Yay!
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
oh, i remember my mom used to do that until i was like 15
She never did that to me until like a few months ago

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
The Apple Store is way more selective with what apps they allow than the Google Play Store is so I'm not the least bit surprised it won't work for Apple users. I just tried it too and it didn't work for me either (I have an iPhone 11 Pro Max)

First Fortnite isn't on the App Store, and now SS, humanity is doomed. 😩